Saints V League Leaders

pozbaird

I'm gobsmacked at the amount of loyal fans not going to this home game, yes we,are pish but we are supporters at that's what we are meant to do especially just now when the team is full of young kids , just now is not the time to leave them COYS!

Agreed , we are not in a good position and playing with quite a few young players. You would hope if you could make the game you would go and give the team support.

St Mirren

• 12 Ridgers
  • 02 Naismith
  • 06 Goodwin
  • 22 Tesselaar
  • 03 Kelly
  • 31 Mallan
  • 13 Osbourne
  • 32 Mclear
  • 07 McGinn
  • 11 Wylde
  • 08 McLean
Substitutes
  • 10 Marwood
  • 14 Reilly
  • 16 Ball
  • 20 Williams
  • 28 Kello
  • 30 Baird
  • 34 Morgan

Working tonight so missing this game - find it difficult to understand why we've no new arrivals with three (from the first team squad) away, Mcausland suspended, Thompson injured and Teale retired (?) we're down to the bear (sic) bones.

As ever - COYS!

Agree on the signings although I suspected it would be a case of 5 or 6 out first and then bringing in 2 or 3 replacements in. I think you are right in thinking Teale will retire if given the manager's job on a permanent basis.

It's a young pretty lightweight team going out into galeforce conditions in one of the more exposed SPL grounds - not that Teale can be blamed for the selection given the lack of alternatives. The height and fighting qualities of Thoomo and McAusland may be missed. I fear it will be men against boys today. Our only hope is the weather is a leveller but even there that usually only comes into play if the poorer side is a competitive bunch of hammer throwers. I wouldn't be surprised if a bigger, stronger, more experienced Aberdeen side cope better with the high winds and sleet.