Its All So Quiet!

Dear Fans thank you for your patience and the BOD have deliberated and toiled to get the right solution to take our beloved Paisely Golf cClub, I mean St Mirren back to where they, I mean we belong

Manager situation? After much debate we have decided that Gary Teale is the man to take us forward, that Mallan goal is what swung it. Gary managed to get a carpet at IKEA for under £100 so he can wheel and deal

Takeover situation? Until we get a decent offer we will stay on, after all I have a few holiday homes to pay off

Player situations? With Marwood being kept out team I am sure we all agree it has improved

Can you actually be ars*d being here anymore?? Yes, I have a house here to you know

Dear Fans thank you for your patience and the BOD have deliberated and toiled to get the right solution to take our beloved Paisely Golf cClub, I mean St Mirren back to where they, I mean we belong

Manager situation? After much debate we have decided that Gary Teale is the man to take us forward, that Mallan goal is what swung it. Gary managed to get a carpet at IKEA for under £100 so he can wheel and deal

Takeover situation? Until we get a decent offer we will stay on, after all I have a few holiday homes to pay off

Player situations? With Marwood being kept out team I am sure we all agree it has improved

Can you actually be ars*d being here anymore?? Yes, I have a house here to you know