Adam Drury

Excellent Gary seems to know what he's doing

TBF a blind man would know what was required. What puzzles me , if Drury's going back why the f**k did he get a start yesterday ?????? Everyone bar Gary seemed to realise he was hopeless !

Edited by billyg

You know Teale has done well, yes lost 4 out of 5 but team is playing better. Mind u after TC a kipper could have improved us.

Whats really pissing me off is this BOD that are apparently talking, what about I am not sure. It cant be about us staying up because we have already played our easier games, we have the better teams coming up. I look at Accies, I look at St Johnstone, Caley and even Killie What makes them so much better. One thing they have in common is they support their clubs, our BOD lost that interest in 2010. Now 2015 the cracks are so massive that who seriously wants to come here, is a poisoned chalice. Saints have lost 90% of our home games, 75% of all games and yet nothing happens. Teale has no experience but looks like he could have a future, we are not his testing ground, at least DL had won back to back promos. We have all said we need a centre half, here we are in Jan and we don't have one. We knew since Thommo was injured we needed a striker, we still have not got one, and we knew since TC guided us to 5 losses in a row, we would be in deep trouble. All this with our BOD, they are the constant, they have taken a team with all its inconsistencies but fun, to a total sham, that cant stop losing. We have a village team in Ross County for company, seriously could we get to Renfrewshire cup final just now. BOD Action or reaction or Plan B is the only plan left, Stranrear away beckons

Has returned to Man Shitty, Hope were getting rid of squad players so to make room for at least 3 new players, Teale said hes after a central defender, midfielder and a forward, Watch this space

Can't imagine we would've been paying him or Plummer much anyway, probably just there digs...

Although the club would have us thinking otherwise...

Has returned to Man Shitty, Hope were getting rid of squad players so to make room for at least 3 new players, Teale said hes after a central defender, midfielder and a forward, Watch this space

How many midfield players does a team need

Centre halfs and forwards please

If he can't see that follow the others out the door

TBF a blind man would know what was required. What puzzles me , if Drury's going back why the f**k did he get a start yesterday ?????? Everyone bar Gary seemed to realise he was hopeless !

Could it have been a last chance from Teale to show he was worthy of staying on.

Easy challenge for the manager to lay down... "we all saw how McLear made an impact... go out today and do something similar... give me a difficult decision to make."

How many midfield players does a team need

Centre halfs and forwards please

If he can't see that follow the others out the door

I think Goodwin fancies moving back to CH that would give us JG, Cheesy + A.N.Other for central defence and Ozzy Osbourne + A.N.'s brother for defensive midfield. That's 5 guys for 3 places but taking suspensions and Osbourne's injury problems we'll probably need that number.

Regarding forwards it's either gonna be an old lag, someone from the depths of the English leagues or a youth player from one of the bigger English clubs - that's our market and sadly it's more miss than hit.

Edited by Bud the Baker

The loanees always worried me. Been saying it for ages - we seemed hooked on the loanee drug, and I queried what, if anything, these guys felt for the jersey they were putting over their heads. Kenny McLean shows passion, you can see Cheesy cares.

We're in the shit. I want Shuggie Murrays, Kirk Broadfoots, and yes, Gus MacPherson and Andy Millen types - not some of the bollocks loanees we have been subjected to.

The loanees always worried me. Been saying it for ages - we seemed hooked on the loanee drug, and I queried what, if anything, these guys felt for the jersey they were putting over their heads. Kenny McLean shows passion, you can see Cheesy cares.

We're in the shit. I want Shuggie Murrays, Kirk Broadfoots, and yes, Gus MacPherson and Andy Millen types - not some of the bollocks loanees we have been subjected to.

I've thought for a while that whoever comes in needs to sign an Andy Millen type. Signing him was a master stroke.

Would agree with most of that, though some of cheesy's defending this season suggests he doesn't care that much.

Or maybe with our smalish squad and injuries and suspensions and 7 games in a month Teale was just resting a few younger players and injury-prone Osbourne so they would be able to contribute in the next few games instead of running them into the ground at the start of a busy schedule?

Still our second top goalscorer. Scored as many as Mclean from open play as well I think.

We don't even have a manager ffs! Who is making these decisions about the squad. Farcical.

Looks like Teale has been given the go ahead to decide on changes to the squad which seems t indicate he'll be given the job until the summer.

I don't think any decisions so far have been too controversial: Hughes wanted more games and his contract was up and would have just been cover for Osbourne / Goodwin in the holding midfielder role. Plummer had been decent for his 8 games, but we still lost 5 in a row with him in the team at the start of the season and hadn't featured since September, Drury was demoted to the bench during GT's time during which time the team improved in terms of general play and Mallon and McLear have probably impressed more in their time in the team than Drury did. Drury's goals were welcome but he also had a few glaring misses which cost us games.

You know Teale has done well, yes lost 4 out of 5 but team is playing better. Mind u after TC a kipper could have improved us.

Whats really pissing me off is this BOD that are apparently talking, what about I am not sure. It cant be about us staying up because we have already played our easier games, we have the better teams coming up. I look at Accies, I look at St Johnstone, Caley and even Killie What makes them so much better. One thing they have in common is they support their clubs, our BOD lost that interest in 2010. Now 2015 the cracks are so massive that who seriously wants to come here, is a poisoned chalice. Saints have lost 90% of our home games, 75% of all games and yet nothing happens. Teale has no experience but looks like he could have a future, we are not his testing ground, at least DL had won back to back promos. We have all said we need a centre half, here we are in Jan and we don't have one. We knew since Thommo was injured we needed a striker, we still have not got one, and we knew since TC guided us to 5 losses in a row, we would be in deep trouble. All this with our BOD, they are the constant, they have taken a team with all its inconsistencies but fun, to a total sham, that cant stop losing. We have a village team in Ross County for company, seriously could we get to Renfrewshire cup final just now. BOD Action or reaction or Plan B is the only plan left, Stranrear away beckons

Teale has not done well at all and the team are not playing better than the opposition, they are playing a wee bit better overall, but still not good enough to beat anyone other than Dundee, i wish people would put away the Teale tinted specs and look at the results, 4 losses out of 5 games is abyssmal by any standard, Adam Drury is miles better than Lewis McLear, yet sits on the bench while McLear does the sum total of hee-haw on the park

Edited by buddiecat

Still our second top goalscorer. Scored as many as Mclean from open play as well I think.

We don't even have a manager ffs! Who is making these decisions about the squad. Farcical.

I read earlier that Man City had recalled Drury and a number of other loanees with a view to loaning them elsewhere.

Looks like Teale has been given the go ahead to decide on changes to the squad which seems t indicate he'll be given the job until the summer.

I don't think any decisions so far have been too controversial: Hughes wanted more games and his contract was up and would have just been cover for Osbourne / Goodwin in the holding midfielder role. Plummer had been decent for his 8 games, but we still lost 5 in a row with him in the team at the start of the season and hadn't featured since September, Drury was demoted to the bench during GT's time during which time the team improved in terms of general play and Mallon and McLear have probably impressed more in their time in the team than Drury did. Drury's goals were welcome but he also had a few glaring misses which cost us games.

I don't disagree with the decision, just sum's up the way the club is run at the moment. If Teale is making these decisions just give him the job.

I wonder how many of our players will score more than Drury all season...sadly not too many I'd guess.

We're in the shit. I want Shuggie Murrays, Kirk Broadfoot s, and yes, Gus MacPherson and Andy Millen types - not some of the bollocks loanees we have been subjected to.

There was a guy who could grab a game by the scruff of the neck and get us back into it. .

Teale has not done well at all and the team are not playing better than the opposition, they are playing a wee bit better overall, but still not good enough to beat anyone other than Dundee, i wish people would put away the Teale tinted specs and look at the results, 4 losses out of 5 games is abyssmal by any standard, Adam Drury is miles better than Lewis McLear, yet sits on the bench while McLear does the sum total of hee-haw on the park

Its not Teale tinted at all, its what our beloved BOD are giving us here to work with, have a go at the BOD tinted on here, the ones that stood by TC, ditched DL was no plan, and then said we will get a manager in. not a player/coach. If the BOD would stop treating the fans who provide the only income like idiots come out and say whats happening then its a start. Considering the farce that is SMFC Teale is doing well, surprised we beat Dundee and surprised we haven't lost 10 or 11 nil yet. Credit to some of the players but any asshole that comes in to defend SG or his cronies take a bus to Greenock and jump

• 5 months later...