Ched Evans

billymehmet1

We are in the market for a striker thought if put it out there to feel what our support would make if him signing for our club

Ok. I know this guy has been convicted but. Before any one makes any judgement please look at the details of what happened. And I can easily say that if this guy is a rapist then there are millions if rapists out there not convicted

The girl met a footballer in a street agreed to go back to hotel with him she had several drinks but she said she wasn't drink. Apparently woke up next day naked. She said she had been spiked yet toxicology only showed she had taken cocaine and cannabis but she said she hadn't

Abd these two drugs are not date rape drugs. I just think folk are assuming he has done some brutal rape when in fact it's purely based on technicalities. That would see almost every male branded a rapist.

Mods. For what. I thought if put it on to see what the fans thought. Like I say. Have anyone making comments actualy looked at the transcript if what happened

At best, this should be punted to the speculation thread.

At best.

True. Just put it on here usually gets moved to relevant thread

Like McCormick killed 2 brothers drink driving Now playing And captain of Plymouth argyle

Lee Hughes Killed someone Abd stove off has been playing past few years.

I'd say. These offences. Are much worse than Evans offence. Given the facts of the case

True. Just put it on here usually gets moved to relevant thread

Like McCormick killed 2 brothers drink driving Now playing And captain of Plymouth argyle

Lee Hughes Killed someone Abd stove off has been playing past few years.

I'd say. These offences. Are much worse than Evans offence. Given the facts of the case

U really do need to get out the house , at least smell the coffee

Its amazing how all these amateur lawyers know the truth yet the prosecutors and judges who overturned his appeal, who have studied and trained for years and gained so much experience as they have done in their careers to become experts in their job, don't know the truth.

If only they had just looked at the accused's website - which must surely be impartial and unbiased whatsoever - they would have found all the evidence they need.

Regardless whether any members of the public believe he is guilty or not, the bare facts are that he was found guilty in a court of law, that is the only basis anyone can have. If his case ultimately gets overturned then as has been said, he'll have his pick but until then, I don't see anyone touching hm with a bargepole!

We are in the market for a striker thought if put it out there to feel what our support would make if him signing for our club

Ok. I know this guy has been convicted but. Before any one makes any judgement please look at the details of what happened. And I can easily say that if this guy is a rapist then there are millions if rapists out there not convicted

The girl met a footballer in a street agreed to go back to hotel with him she had several drinks but she said she wasn't drink. Apparently woke up next day naked. She said she had been spiked yet toxicology only showed she had taken cocaine and cannabis but she said she hadn't

Abd these two drugs are not date rape drugs. I just think folk are assuming he has done some brutal rape when in fact it's purely based on technicalities. That would see almost every male branded a rapist.

WTF are you talking about you twat?

This is way beyond the pale.

The man is a convicted rapist and will remain so unless he gets in an appeal and overturns the verdict.

BTW what the hell is that second post about????? How the hell do you know any of what happened?

A jury of his peers looked at the same evidence and found him guilty.

What is there to not understand?

Your posts are the most ignorant and ill-educated we've seen on here for a very long time.

WTF are you talking about you twat?

This is way beyond the pale.

The man is a convicted rapist and will remain so unless he gets in an appeal and overturns the verdict.

BTW what the hell is that second post about????? How the hell do you know any of what happened?

A jury of his peers looked at the same evidence and found him guilty.

What is there to not understand?

Your posts are the most ignorant and ill-educated we've seen on here for a very long time.

The exact same pile of shite is all over twitter just now - a lot of it being quoted by fellow pros. The old stereotype about footballers having all their brains in their feet much really be true for a lot of them!

The exact same pile of shite is all over twitter just now - a lot of it being quoted by fellow pros. The old stereotype about footballers having all their brains in their feet much really be true for a lot of them!

It's depressing that so many men don't understand what constitutes rape and what doesn't.

It beggars belief that the OP thinks simply having sex with a drunk girl constitutes rape and then concludes most men are guilty of raping someone and that as a consequence we should somehow give Evans a break because we apparently all do the same.

The level of pig ignorance is disgraceful.

The OP should be under no doubt whatsoever. I know exactly what consitutes consent and what doesn't.

I'd have thought virtually every man did. Apparently not.

Edited by oaksoft

Oaksoft it's not a black and white case. There are no witnesses for a start and his mate who also had sex with the girl was found not guilty. Surely if she was in no state to consent, he should have been convicted too.

No one other than Evans and the girl herself will know what really happened so you can't say he definitely did rape her any more than billymehmat can say he didn't.

Yes he was found guilty in a court of law but he still contests that. Has there never been a miscarriage of justice in this country before?

Oaksoft it's not a black and white case. There are no witnesses for a start and his mate who also had sex with the girl was found not guilty. Surely if she was in no state to consent, he should have been convicted too.

No one other than Evans and the girl herself will know what really happened so you can't say he definitely did rape her any more than billymehmat can say he didn't.

Yes he was found guilty in a court of law but he still contests that. Has there never been a miscarriage of justice in this country before?

Are you another one who was in the jury and heard all the evidence eh?

Innocent until found guilty applies.

He was found guilty. Therefore he's a convicted rapist.

Of course it's black and white.

End of.

He now needs to take it to appeal if he thinks that conviction was unlawfully arrived at.

Edited by oaksoft

Wonder how many of the people who signed petitions against him are the same lot who were glued to Eastenders years ago to watch Convicted murderer Leslie grantham play the part of Dirty Den , or who take their families every year to watch him in Panto !!

Fwiw;

whether you believe him or not , its worth a read.

http://www.chedevans.com/

The video is particularly interesting.

Wonder how many of the people who signed petitions against him are the same lot who were glued to Eastenders years ago to watch Convicted murderer Leslie grantham play the part of Dirty Den , or who take their families every year to watch him in Panto !!

Fwiw;

whether you believe him or not , its worth a read.

http://www.chedevans.com/

The video is particularly interesting.

How the hell does it help anyone to provide links to a website Ched has organised and setup himself?

FFS.