Ched Evans

billymehmet1

Don't feed the trolls

All a bit of mess to be honest. I think there was more to that night than we know. But to be honest why the news still reports on it I don't know. It is not headline news. He has been released from prison and in any other profession would be back at work. Yes rape is horrendous. I am not condoning that but I would hate to be in his shoes condemned for not saying your guilty when you believe your not must be horrible. How many men have a one night stand after meeting a girl in a pub the men have just met the girl she goes home with you how men know she won't say the next day it was rape. Men always have to put faith in females that it is what they want all the way to putting clothes back on how many take chances. I have 2 boys what do I tell them. A lot of Girls unfortunately are now loose compared to when I was young and drink way to much. I note news not mentioning background on the girl. Anyway right or wrong only she will know and Ched evans what went on that night if any can remember fully.

So on the Ched Evans thing time for the news to start on real news.

All a bit of mess to be honest. I think there was more to that night than we know. But to be honest why the news still reports on it I don't know. It is not headline news. He has been released from prison and in any other profession would be back at work. Yes rape is horrendous. I am not condoning that but I would hate to be in his shoes condemned for not saying your guilty when you believe your not must be horrible. How many men have a one night stand after meeting a girl in a pub the men have just met the girl she goes home with you how men know she won't say the next day it was rape. Men always have to put faith in females that it is what they want all the way to putting clothes back on how many take chances. I have 2 boys what do I tell them. A lot of Girls unfortunately are now loose compared to when I was young and drink way to much. I note news not mentioning background on the girl. Anyway right or wrong only she will know and Ched evans what went on that night if any can remember fully.

There has been studies and the stats are that very rarely does it happen, despite everyone going on about it, that a girl falsely cries rape. In fact there are far more cases that can't be proven beyond doubt that any crime actually happened and a lot more men get away with it than women successfully crying wolf.

And if you want to know what to tell your boys, maybe you can tell them to get to know a girl before taking them home.

Anyway, this is a football forum and a lot of the posts on this thread should be shifted - including this one!

He has been released from prison and in any other profession would be back at work.

No he wouldn't. Lawyer, policeman, doctor, teacher....... I could go on. People on the sex register are restricted in terms of what job they can do while they are on the list.

I have 2 boys what do I tell them.

If you had two girls would you be happy to let them work or be taught or be cared for by a person on the sex offenders list?

Anyway right or wrong only she will know and Ched evans what went on that night if any can remember fully.

Apart from the guy she went to the room with originally before Evans fancied a go and his two pals who watched it through a window!!! Some one night stand.

What that innocent lad Ched, still making his victim's life hell?

Surely not?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30851909

I think your post is almost certainly libellous. Evans might be a rapist and he might be a piece of low-life but he has distanced himself from what goes on in the Ched Evans website and asked them to stop. Just as well you didn't post this on a site which can be viewed by the general public.

what about telling them no means no, and if someone is incapable of saying anything that's no too?

I think your post is almost certainly libellous. Evans might be a rapist and he might be a piece of low-life but he has distanced himself from what goes on in the Ched Evans website and asked them to stop. Just as well you didn't post this on a site which can be viewed by the general public.

how can a question be libellous? especially one that starts off by saying "That innocent lad Ched Evans"

I think your post is almost certainly bollocks! Just as well you didn't post this on a site which can be viewed by the general public.

No he wouldn't. Lawyer, policeman, doctor, teacher....... I could go on. People on the sex register are restricted in terms of what job they can do while they are on the list.

If you had two girls would you be happy to let them work or be taught or be cared for by a person on the sex offenders list?

Apart from the guy she went to the room with originally before Evans fancied a go and his two pals who watched it through a window!!! Some one night stand.

And what seem to be reasonable people on here (Re the line in bold) still for some unfathomable reasoning think this guy and his mates didn't do anything wrong? and still the victim is hounded.

how can a question be libellous? especially one that starts off by saying "That innocent lad Ched Evans"

I think your post is almost certainly bollocks! Just as well you didn't post this on a site which can be viewed by the general public.

It's libellous. You are proof that no matter how often you try to morph into someone or something else, it plain don't work. Look up the definition of 'bombast'. 'That innocent lad Ched Evans' might very well be of interest to the solicitors of the young lady victim of this case. A double whammy!

snore.gif

It's libellous. You are proof that no matter how often you try to morph into someone or something else, it plain don't work. Look up the definition of 'bombast'. 'That innocent lad Ched Evans' might very well be of interest to the solicitors of the young lady victim of this case. A double whammy!

feel free to pass it on old chap and let them have a good laugh at your expense!

I guess you feel Evans can do no wrong, so far he has destroyed one young woman's life, deeply affected his family, severely damaged the reputation of two football clubs, and is now up for a contempt of court charge so he is that innocent lad.

feel free to pass it on old chap and let them have a good laugh at your expense!

I guess you feel Evans can do no wrong, so far he has destroyed one young woman's life, deeply affected his family, severely damaged the reputation of two football clubs, and is now up for a contempt of court charge so he is that innocent lad.

Seriously, have you ever contemplated a wee bit of therapy?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Can this cretin get any lower? thumbdown.gif

As far as I know, Lord Pity Me has never posted nasty remarks about people's loved ones being in a Hospice and doesn't have a reputation for sending people nasty PMs. Who is it that has done these things? Oh that's right, it's you! So, to be fair to Lord Pity Me, he has a long way to go before he could be considered to be as "low" as you...

Just before you request proof, here is the proof...

I'm not sure why but you seem obsessed with my Mother's culinary talents. I hate to spoil you getting your jollies but she's in a hospice just now not very well but you crack on Faraway Saint as that's what you do best...

Boo hoo............................I'm sure she's very proud her sons a madman. 1eye.gif I'm sorry, you do know no one believes a fcuking word you say? lol.gif

That's nice. An ill woman and all you can do is laugh and mock. Thanks for that.

You really need to stop making stuff up. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

You really are an idiot. You're accusing me of making up things about members of my Family being ill? How very dare you.

Oh, I'm scared...............................should I be worried or just come to the conclusion you're as mad as a box of frogs? bangin.gif Take a guess. lol.gif

It's a shame that you don't have proof that I'm making it up isn't it? It just goes to show how low you really are.

Run along, nobody likes you, and you're a blowhard, can smell the shit from here, even your family know you're a bit of a loony. lol.gif

To my opinion I think we've covered all the arguments surrounding Ched Evans but I don't think he'd be a fit with the ethos of our club and desperate or not (both parties) I don't think we could afford him anyway!!

Speculation thread for you with the comment of being able to afford him , I don't think we would ever want him.

What's the present Mrs McDs thoughts on the Evans Rape Case then Rick?

I'm a bit reluctant to bring this up again. I drafted a reply a few days ago but my laptop played up and wouldn't send it. Bloody thing has a mind of its own. My lady wife thinks Evans is guilty but she admits to a bit of unease about some aspects of the whole sorry mess. Evans manages to come over as an arrogant tosser and that doesn't help. The no remorse thing is a bit of a killer too where my wife is concerned. For me the thing that raises most doubt is how they can find Evans guilty yet find Clayton McDonald not guilty. The young lady says she doesn't remember a thing about the night in question so how could the jury find that she agreed to sex with him? I admit that without knowing everything that was said during the trial, maybe that was covered. Clayton McDonald had an article published in the Birmingham Mail after his not guilty verdict. I found it quite compelling. It's easily found.

• 1 year later...