Takeover Talks Cancelled With English Buyers

oaksoft

I didn't get it either but it appears you were slandering me. I've never been convicted of any crime so I'll be expecting an apology

well there was stuart dickson who admitted to the former, even bragged about it, on this forum

if you are not him (this week) then you deserve an apology and have one. If we are on to apologies then it's over to you as you have some making up to do

If you are the same guy then you are reaping what you sowed

well there was stuart dickson who admitted to the former, even bragged about it, on this forum

if you are not him (this week) then you deserve an apology and have one. If we are on to apologies then it's over to you as you have some making up to do

If you are the same guy then you are reaping what you sowed

As I said I have never been convicted of any crime. You slandered me when you claimed I am a convicted criminal.

• 3 months later...

Graeme Macpherson@Graeme_Macphers5 mins5 minutes ago

English group could bid again for St Mirren "if situation is clarified" | Herald Scotland http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/english-group-could-bid-again-for-st-mirren-if-situation-is-clarified.125699794 via @heraldscotland

Graeme Macpherson‏@Graeme_Macphers5 mins5 minutes ago

English group could bid again for St Mirren "if situation is clarified" | Herald Scotland http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/english-group-could-bid-again-for-st-mirren-if-situation-is-clarified.125699794 … via @heraldscotland

Aye they'll get it a lot cheaper now, I bet the sellers last minute attack of 'ethics' when they could smell the Argies bid was more lucrative wont happen again!

The fact that St Mirren have been relegated doesn't put us off. It is still a great club with a lot of potential. But we would need a few things clarified before we took our interest any further."

Pity some of our support don't think that.

The fact that St Mirren have been relegated doesn't put us off. It is still a great club with a lot of potential. But we would need a few things clarified before we took our interest any further."

Pity some of our support don't think that.

Any bets what they want clarifying is how much of the parachute payment will they get their hands on?

Graeme Macpherson‏@Graeme_Macphers5 mins5 minutes ago

English group could bid again for St Mirren "if situation is clarified" | Herald Scotland http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/english-group-could-bid-again-for-st-mirren-if-situation-is-clarified.125699794 … via @heraldscotland

That's quite positive for Graeme. Where's the one sided article on what we face if it goes through.