Ross Caldwell

Feel sorry for Ross actually. 2 really good goals against dunfermline and never given a chance. compare with Marwood whos had loads of starts and done nothing in any of them.

Not saying Ross Caldwell would have been the answer but he would have been better than Marwood.

Tommys signings really were f**king dreadful!!!

Feel sorry for Ross actually. 2 really good goals against dunfermline and never given a chance. compare with Marwood whos had loads of starts and done nothing in any of them.

Not saying Ross Caldwell would have been the answer but he would have been better than Marwood.

Pretty much my thoughts too. Chances of him banging in the goals were slim but Marwood and Ball got plenty of chances, he got hardly any.

Was weird how he came in on trial then was signed a week later without playing in any friendlies. Hardly like we needed him to prove his fitness.

Had some good moments. His goals in the league cup and his assist against St Johnstone were both match winners.

Never seemed to kick on in the last couple of months since then despite been given a good few chances. He was a young player but it's probably the right decision.

You know these players do a lot more than just play on a Saturday, they train full time, just maybe marwood and ball were showing the attitude a professional footballer is supposed to and he wasn't. From all accounts, he seems to have a history of it.

You know these players do a lot more than just play on a Saturday, they train full time, just maybe marwood and ball were showing the attitude a professional footballer is supposed to and he wasn't. From all accounts, he seems to have a history of it.

yeah possibly

Marwood must be outstanding in training then, and maybe Ball doesnt look like hes towing a caravan.

Seemed to cause a lot of trouble for Terry Butcher at Hibs and Gary Teale looks happy to see the back of him despite us not having any strikers. I'd read between the lines and say there is a bit of an attitude problem here.

Seemed to cause a lot of trouble for Terry Butcher at Hibs and Gary Teale looks happy to see the back of him despite us not having any strikers. I'd read between the lines and say there is a bit of an attitude problem here.

I did mention his attitude when he first signed, based on his Twitter page. He has a picture of him scoring against Hearts that says "back when I gave a f**k" or words to that effect.

I was shot down by a few folk on here.

Glad he's away, will free up a wage for a striker, hopefully.

Another contract being paid up , deary me , what a shambles we have become !

At least when we're heading for League 1 this time next year we can all say , Gilmour and Co were our saviours !

Correct

Failure seems to be celebrated these days

How many dud signings we have made the last 2 seasons

They shouldn't have been on the payroll the first place

Another contract being paid up , deary me , what a shambles we have become !

At least when we're heading for League 1 this time next year we can all say , Gilmour and Co were our saviours !

how do we know the contract was paid up? I know it's a natural assumption but maybe the boy has a bit of professional pride and decided to mutually terminate the contract for the good of his career. None of us are privy to these conversations so we don't know what they cost the club.

how do we know the contract was paid up? I know it's a natural assumption but maybe the boy has a bit of professional pride and decided to mutually terminate the contract for the good of his career. None of us are privy to these conversations so we don't know what they cost the club.

Very much doubt he'd agree to go without a wage till May.