Ross County V St Mirren Premiership 17/1/15

shull

Hopefully we can kick on - 7 points from next 3 games should be the target

Our target as a minimum should be to finish above Partick Thistle as an absolute minimum. It has taken us till January and still we have not got our shit together, just think how good we might just be if we could sort out the off field shambles.

The hope lingers that we might just get out of this self inflicted nonsense situation. If by now we are still in touch of other teams above us, it shows how crap Motherwell and Thistle are as well.

Let's get on with it ffs

going back outside to pump slurry using a tractor with nae radio....when I come back I want to see the scoreline unchanged......surely surely tae f**k this time.

I cheated, I took a wee battery powered radio with me and heard our winning goal coming in....was yahooing out loud and tooting the tractor horn in to the darkness for no-one to hear like a crazy man.....faaaaaaaaaantastic

1 out of 2 trips up north in a month ending in a good result - I'll take that! Hard fought win and the fight shown by the players was brilliant to witness - even brought a tear to the eye, watching them celebrate the winner and seeing the passion and desire to win! Great atmosphere in our crowd too. A thoroughly nerve-wracking but amazing performance.

I cheated, I took a wee battery powered radio with me and heard our winning goal coming in....was yahooing out loud and tooting the tractor horn in to the darkness for no-one to hear like a crazy man.....faaaaaaaaaantastic

We were all toots in the darkness, we heard alright , the Saints spirit is strong

Warning.

Referee rant coming up.

I watched that odious little turd Scott Brown having a petulant kick (which made contact) at Tony Andreu today, after a fair challenge which led to a shy.

What was his punishment? The square root of f**k all.

I also watched Derby v Forest where a player slid in late and caught the opposing player on the knee with a straight leg challenge with the sole of his boot and he received a booking. I know it's a different league, but up here the player would have been sent off after the ref had sprinted 30 yards to brandish his red card.

By all accounts Arquin's challenge was a booking at most.

Either the referees are just incompetent or their bosses are.

I know we, as fans have the benefit of replays, but some of the decisions of late have been downright dishonest in nature.

Fortunately It didn't cost us today, but it could deprive us of Arquin for a few very important games.

It would appear that the players are all busting a gut for GT. To go to Dingwall and win with ten men is an outstanding result especially since Ross County are so close to us in the league. We certainly showed some bottle, something the players have been accused of lacking recently. If we continue to do well against the teams around us we should be fine. One swallow doesn't make a pint of milk but maybe, just maybe, GT is the man if he's given time.

Warning.

Referee rant coming up.

I watched that odious little turd Scott Brown having a petulant kick (which made contact) at Tony Andreu today, after a fair challenge which led to a shy.

I also watched Derby v Forest where a player slid in late and caught the opposing player on the knee with a straight leg challenge with the sole of his boot and he received a booking. I know it's a different league, but up here the player would have been sent off after the ref had sprinted 30 yards to brandish his red card.

I know we, as fans have the benefit of replays, but some of the decisions of late have been downright dishonest in nature.

Fortunately It didn't cost us today, but it could deprive us of Arquin for a few very important games.

Aye the next 2 home games.

Going by that picture it looked clumsy more than anything

We have been not that bad away from home

But the home games are the important ones for money wise

Unless we get another forward in it looks like McLean up front again and that's no use

3 of us got interviewed by Radio Scotland before the game.

I predicted 2-0, Bearsden Buddie said 1-0 and David Mason said 2-1.

Well done young man.

We made noise for 92 minutes.

A great journey home now.

I had to laugh when the interviewer mentioned you had all travelled a long way to Dingwall from Glasgowbangin.gif I think I would have nutted him at that point but good on you for correcting the tit. Fantastic result today and well done again to young Mallan who was credited with setting up our first goal and scoring the winner. Take a bow son.

Warning.

Referee rant coming up.

The challenge in the Derby game was atrocious but it highlighted perfectly how trigger happy our refs have become. They appear to be gagging to get the cards out and it spoils games. The number of red cards in our games for and against this season is staggering. In fact over the last two or three seasons it's staggering.