Ross County V St Mirren Premiership 17/1/15

shull

The sale of the club and glamour friendlies should not be a distraction for the players when we have such an important match this weekend. If the players can't give us a big performance in this potentially season changing game then I reckon our fate will be sealed.

On the other hand if we sneaked any kind of victory and a clean sheet ( cough ) then the lift it would give to players and fans alike could be just what we are all looking for. A couple of strikers signed before Saturday will also give everyone concerned a lift. So let's all get behind the players and management for this massive game. COYS.

We nearly always lose in the highlands, so I expect we will this weekend too. This forum will certainly be a sight to behold that evening if we do.

Of course it would mean we would go 3 points behind County with 16 games to go, 2 of which are against County. Hardly fatal. But you won't know it!

We nearly always lose in the highlands, so I expect we will this weekend too. This forum will certainly be a sight to behold that evening if we do.

Of course it would mean we would go 3 points behind County with 16 games to go, 2 of which are against County. Hardly fatal. But you won't know it!

don't think it will affect site as much as it would previously as there seems to be an acceptance of our demise as far as relegation is concerned..

I fancy us to win on Saturday, not quite sure why but have the same feeling I did before the Dundee game.

They are not any better than us, even if our form up there is patchy , we outplayed a Dundee on their own turf. GT needs to get the tactics spot on.

Hopefully the ex player scoring against old club rule works for us this weekend for a change.

Expecting a cagey game but heart is saying 2-0 to the Paisley Brazilians.

Dodgy penalty - Kenny scores. Two RC players sent off for outrageous challenges on JG, Cheesy makes a goal-line clearance in the dying seconds to help us keep our first clean sheet of the season - that'd do!

COYS!

And the Sunday Telegraph reports that::

post-7588-0-13003700-1421275695_thumb.jp

Edited by stlucifer

It's nearly Saturday, and time to focus attention on Saturday's do or die affair. For me, the only question is which team's players are more interested in staying up? That will be what settles the outcome. I know which team I want to have the better interest ... COME ON YE SAINTS.

Centre half's are over-rated. We've been a top flight club for years without any. No idea what the panic is about. Clean sheets are also over-rated. You get even better in play odds for the saints when we go one down.

Right ok, time for bed.