Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

although never a supporter of simsa or fan buy out i think the infighting by some on here

has now got to stop ,we have got bigger problems to worry about trouble is were do we start.

the board room .dugout or squad ,we need something to happen that will solve all these at once if this means the take over going through then that might be the spur the whole club needs

but if this is another smokescreen from board not to spend any money on squad in this window

then im not going back until SG and rest of his majority shareholders are gone

I ignored him quite some time ago. The forum is somewhat poorer for his membership. Just ignore him my forum friend. Like you I also put some value in the words of our forum master as he has proven himself repeatedly as a reliable source. This non valued person need not derail this conversation any further.

Its auld tit face tom..!

Been a bit of a day of claim, counter claim and confusion. Pretty much the story of the sale of the club from day one to be honest.

I remain very confident in my source and my understanding is that the deal to sell the club is done.

The formalities still need to be completed, but I've heard nothing to suggest my information is wrong.

Only time will tell I guess.

Remember Franco Miranda - he used to play for River Plate!!! Come to think of it - we have really struggled to field any decent characters these days. Thommo is about the most charismatic player we have and he's injured most of the time!! I agree that this move could be a MASSIVE risk - but hey - life's a risk. Looking forward to seeing some crazy outfield goalie action :-)

Welcome to the forum

I trust whoever the current BOD sell to, is the right choice for the club. If it is true that the Argentinians are proposed to take over, they will have been months of research by the board to make sure everything is covered, in terms of who the guys are, what their plans are and that there plans are sustainable and for the best of the club.

I think they'll be some fan who will be happier to see the back of the board rather than be concerned about who's taking over.1eye.gif

I ignored him quite some time ago. The forum is somewhat poorer for his membership. Just ignore him my forum friend. Like you I also put some value in the words of our forum master as he has proven himself repeatedly as a reliable source. This non valued person need not derail this conversation any further.

Oh i am sorry for disagreeing with you once before, but hey ho, i'll not lose sleep over a boring tit like you, boring tit like you, boring tit like you indeed lol.gif

ETA, I regard SPS as a friend - we quite often have wee digs at each other (just in case you haven't noticed) (haven't noticed indeed)

Edited by buddiecat

I trust whoever the current BOD sell to, is the right choice for the club. If it is true that the Argentinians are proposed to take over, they will have been months of research by the board to make sure everything is covered, in terms of who the guys are, what their plans are and that there plans are sustainable and for the best of the club.

You would like to think so but I give you Tommy Craig. They didn't exactly do the right thing or take months making their decision.

I think they'll be some fan who will be happier to see the back of the board rather than be concerned about who's taking over.1eye.gif

Tommy Craig, the price for 52% and the Rangers mess aside I'm fairly appreciative of the current board. As for who takes over, I'll say this for the last time, it was there for us all to grab. IF we do spiral to oblivion, will we wish we'd let a few use our facilities and be in control for an interim spell?

Hearts fans were jumping around wearing Russian hats and lapping it up, then they ended up wanting to kill Vlad with their bare hands.

I'm going out on Wednesday morning to buy a Che Guevara style beret! spudnikdaddyo.gif

Erm unless the deal has fallen through by then. wacko.png

If the intention of the consortium over the past year or so has been to manoeuvre us into a position where we will cheer any new owners no matter their origin then in my case it's worked! clap.gif

Edited by Bud the Baker

I'm going out on Wednesday morning to buy a Che Guevara style beret! spudnikdaddyo.gif

Erm unless the deal has fallen through by then. wacko.png

If the intention of the consortium over the past year or so has been to manoeuvre us into a position where we will cheer any new owners no matter their origin then in my case it's worked! clap.gif

no , no , get a Goucho hat. .

il_570xN.311231274.jpg

Been a bit of a day of claim, counter claim and confusion. Pretty much the story of the sale of the club from day one to be honest.

I remain very confident in my source and my understanding is that the deal to sell the club is done.

The formalities still need to be completed, but I've heard nothing to suggest my information is wrong.

Only time will tell I guess.

So what your saying is there isn't a General Belgrano in hell of a chance of the argies goosing our green..?

Was this all a Pebble Island type diversion by The OP and consortium..?

Edited by Lord Pityme

Andy Newport ( who's usually pretty accurate ) now looking as confused as us after speaking to a few people at the club today , the plot thickens looks like someone's telling porkies attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBlack & White Army1421015742.255371.jpg

That reads as him backing down because he doesn't know what he is doing. He is more concerned with events at The The Sevco.

I back Div.