Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

Didn't mean to like this. No offence Sonny.

And why don't you like it may I ask? :)

Chico talks a lot of shite but so do the majority on this forum! Just thought I would inform everyone in case he actually had something definite to say via an interview or something. I certainly do not accept Chico's imaginations . :)

funny thing no one i think has mentioned before,

the board have bought the rest off shares to get to 75%

,if so no wonder the manager budget keeps getting cut and we are left with crap players

questions to be answered by SG and the rest have we no money for players this window

bloody hell what a way to run our club

they haven't bought more shares they've included McKeogh and GLS in their plans to sell so they hold the 75% which is quite ironic since they were both ostracised in the past. Not really sure why that would affect the budget though, can you explain? Edited by Hambud

they haven't bought more shares they've included McKeogh and GLS in their plans to sell so they hold the 75% which is quite ironic since they were both ostracised in the past. Not really sure why that would affect the budget though, can you explain?

Yup, even the board can't be blamed for Lennon paying players off to cancel their contract.

Been a bit of a day of claim, counter claim and confusion. Pretty much the story of the sale of the club from day one to be honest.

I remain very confident in my source and my understanding is that the deal to sell the club is done.

The formalities still need to be completed, but I've heard nothing to suggest my information is wrong.

Only time will tell I guess.

either way you'll be loving all the hits on your site eh? Getting another exclusive lined up for tomorrow? :P

And why don't you like it may I ask? :)

Chico talks a lot of shite but so do the majority on this forum! Just thought I would inform everyone in case he actually had something definite to say via an interview or something. I certainly do not accept Chico's imaginations . :)

Fuxxake

Richard Wilson also participating. They both said that the English bid had no chance of happening and were surprised that bid dragged on so long as it was never going to go ahead although they did not elaborate on why.

The bod have kept talking to the South American consortium for a while as the bod examine various aspects of the consortium and have not as yet found major flaws. However the Argentinian group have not made a formal offer. Talks continue.

To be fair, it wasn't as bad as the pompous, condescending, sanctimonious pish you've been spouting on other threads recently.

To be fair to me Poz, I only ever ask that people who hand out this level of response to me have it within them to be man or woman enough to take it back. I've got no problem taking it but you've shown yourself to be an utterly humourless whining mong on many occasions as soon as you start receiving it back.

To be fair to me Poz, I only ever ask that people who hand out this level of response to me have it within them to be man or woman enough to take it back. I've got no problem taking it but you've shown yourself to be an utterly humourless whining mong on many occasions as soon as you start receiving it back.

I'll survive the embarrassment.

Richard Gordon asked the legitimate question we're all asking - why do some Argentinians want to buy St Mirren?

Chicks response was along the lines if why would a Russian want to buy Chelsea - and that seemed to be a serious response, not an attempt at a joke. Good grief.

Richard Gordon asked the legitimate question we're all asking - why do some Argentinians want to buy St Mirren?

Chicks response was along the lines if why would a Russian want to buy Chelsea - and that seemed to be a serious response, not an attempt at a joke. Good grief.

A more local platform for European clubs to view players is the obvious answer. Say a player announces he's unhappy, move him to us somehow and we retain the profit over and above what the Argentinian club takes if we move him on. We may even see players move after 3 months with us or at least agree to. That's my rudimentary understanding of player triangulation.