Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

And if they kill our Club.

Then would have thrown away their own money.

If they wanted to buy real estate in Paisley and Ralston with their money they would have got a lot more for their money than what they have now.

They perhaps want to buy a set up that has lots of promise and our BOD have ensured that is what is available.

I'll support them and St. Mirren and always remember that we are where we are now thanks to our present BOD.

Edited by E=Mc2

Then would have thrown away there own money.

If they wanted to buy real estate in Paisley and Ralston with their money they would have got a lot more for their money than what they have now.

They perhaps want to buy a set up that has lots of promise and our BOD have ensured that is what is available.

I'll support them and St. Mirren and always remember that we are where we are now thanks to our present BOD.

Aye, thanks to where we are now.

The future ?

i'll support St Mirren but not them new Owners.

Edited by shull

But now John White, secretary of the St Mirren Independent Supporters Association, says the South Americans need to tell the Buddies fans what they plan to do with the club.

He told Press Association Sport: "I've got one simple question to these guys: Why?

"I'd ask the same question no matter where they come from. If you do not have a St Mirren background, then why are you here?

On that note John, I'd like to ask why you aren't doing more.

What do you expect SMISA to be doing at the moment?

I know it's a dodgy translate but I didn't like this bit:-

"currently based in the town of Paisley"

It doesn't say that. It says that we are based in Paisley, and that we are currently second bottom.

When 10000hours wanted fans to sign up for DD pledges, they held open meetings, set up a website, and had leaflets handed out, and stories in papers.

At this increasingly worrying time, with who-knows-who possibly buying the club, or not, allied to leaks and statements from disgruntled consortiums, I think (as Div said) this is the time for individual fans to join SMiSA.

I agree. What I think SMiSA should be doing is to be coming out at this time and engaging with the support to get people to join. The SNP saw a massive rise in numbers while the time was right for them. This is the right time for SMiSA to strike - through local newspaper articles, leaflets handed to supporters, basically be visible and bang the drum, as 10000hours did.

I joined SMiSA this morning. it took me less than a minute to do so.

If you signed up for 10000Hours then you already have a GoCardless account and will be able to do the same.

Membership costs from just £2 a month.

A strong supporters trust is going to be important if the club is moving into unknown territory, which it appears to be.

And if you dont' like what SMiSA are doing, then join, and volunteer to join the committee and help effect change from the inside.