Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

Maybe the Girona press are just trying to ease their fans concerns. Of course, If Graeme worked for that paper the headline would be "You thought administration was bad, here comes Pini!"

Graeme will not be happy if that lot do take over, he will have trouble finding them never mind getting exclusives from them, not a bad thing IMO

GT in paper today saying

"We're in limbo with the uncertainty over the Argentinian consortium coming in and taking over. It's in the hands of the lawyers. I can't control it, so I don't concern myself too much about it"

I like the way GT is shaping up and he talks sense.

GT is doing quite well , and maybe if things don,t go well at Saints for him , other clubs might be interested

Just need to get him a van and a loudspeaker and he can do a fergie round the town. He would as well. Like the way he is approaching the challenge he has taken on, and just wish the board would give him the nod until the end of the season.

Richard Pini is already in Girona to finalize the purchase of the club Upon arrival in the city, the visible face of the Argentine investor group followed by TV clash against Lugo

19.01.2015 | 07:15

pini-1.jpg
L'advocat, shortly after having being installed in the capital of Girona. Aniol lock

GIRONA | ROBERT Güell Lugo and Girona are two clubs in the BBL are about to receive investment? Estran? Ment. Gerard Lopez, entrepreneur Luxembourg Galician origin, had already closed the acquisition of 49% stake in the company Galician worth 1.5 million euros. The owner of the team Lotus also witnessed the match from the stands yesterday's Anxo Carro. At the same time and across the Iberian Peninsula, over a thousand kilometers, Ricardo Luis Pini continued evolution of the television when the confrontation was not even three hours had come to Argentina.

The Argentine lawyer and the visible face of the investor group willing to buy the majority package of shares of the SAE Girona yesterday completed the journey between Buenos Aires and Girona. The long flight from the capital of Argentina and Barcelona reached without delay, to the four quarters of the afternoon. Pini, accompanied by the auditor of trust that must examine the accounts of the entity Montilivi, had time to do a hundred kilometers from Barcelona Girona to get to the hotel in which it is expected that s' host to the 29th of this month, when take the flight back to Argentina.

Back in his room, Pini followed the evolution of television duel between Girona and Lugo. Do not miss the action was timely Sandaza or goal by Granell. But he also noted how the game came to rest with a 1-2 score to predict a second half that was disputed. Already started the second half, man, 40, agreed to be photographed for this newspaper. Did not make public statements that negotiations with the representation of the property (Jose Delgado) wants done with the utmost confidentiality.

Meetings in sight

Having spent his first night in Girona, Pini and the auditor who traveled with him yesterday have almost two weeks to make the required meetings. The aim is to look in detail the economic situation of the club.At least one of these meetings there will be current President Francisco Rebled, and the first meeting with the leader could occur tomorrow. There is much to talk about.

The offer of investment group (formed by brothers Ricardo and Sebastian Pini, a third Argentine resident of the United States and Switzerland) Cata? Girona axis that has the security finished the season with zero deficit. The other fundamental fact that the club changed owner entity that is capable of Montilivi out of bankruptcy on February 19. If missing money, the investor group would advance with a capital injection, but then ask them to subtract the economic value of the sale of the club.

The going after two clubs at once is strange, usually one club is in place already. Watford didn't do too badly from the Udinese link, NYCFC and Melbourne obviously see the benefit of the Man City link. It has to be said that we could get to Europe with a lot less investment than Girona, whilst on he other hand La Liga would be a better showcase league even on British television should Girona get there. One club to put better players through, another for lesser names? Obviously La Liga has quotas for squad size and non-EC but also has the nationalisation and in via a Spanish passport.

The going after two clubs at once is strange, usually one club is in place already. Watford didn't do too badly from the Udinese link, NYCFC and Melbourne obviously see the benefit of the Man City link. It has to be said that we could get to Europe with a lot less investment than Girona, whilst on he other hand La Liga would be a better showcase league even on British television should Girona get there. One club to put better players through, another for lesser names? Obviously La Liga has quotas for squad size and non-EC but also has the nationalisation and in via a Spanish passport.

Your dreaming too much mate. This is Scotland not England Spain. Also the TV cash in Scotland is not a patch of England and Spain. Put in 2,500 home fans income you would need to pump a lot of money in to get a team like us to Europe these day's.

However if you want to know what it's like to follow your team in Europe give me or some other older posters a PM and I'm sure some of us will be happy to tell you what you are missing. Until then dream on smile.png

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Such a gloating patronising wanky post. Coupled with a constant inability to use the quote function. Deary me. I think if you read tsu's post properly he said the Spanish league would be a better showcase. Even on brittish tv coverage the Spanish league is a better showcase as it gets more coverage than the Scottish league.

Older posters, blah blah. I've been alive for all our European ties.

St Mirren could get Europe on the back of say £500K investment, Girona wouldn't survive in La Liga on that. Hell, they need that to get out of administration.

Older posters, blah blah. I've been alive for all our European ties.

St Mirren could get Europe on the back of say £500K investment, Girona wouldn't survive in La Liga on that. Hell, they need that to get out of administration.

I disagree there is far more money in Spanish football second tier than there is in Scottish football top tier. You would also have the best South American footballers in the consortium agent list going to Spanish football before Scottish football. We will have the crumbs.

Its your enthusiasm for this take over I pick up on, there seems to be no worries everything will be sunshine and gold. Considering what other clubs in Scotland have experienced with owners from far off lands it surprises me your not slightly on the side of cautious. Motherwell were their first choice and were nocked back.

Anyway we will see what will happen this week as FTOF has wrote but I would be surprised if this deal will go through , if it does I really fear the worst time will tell

Such a gloating patronising wanky post. Coupled with a constant inability to use the quote function. Deary me. I think if you read tsu's post properly he said the Spanish league would be a better showcase. Even on brittish tv coverage the Spanish league is a better showcase as it gets more coverage than the Scottish league.

Says the man who cant quote me right.

For what it's worth like you I just click on "quote" if it's quotes twice or not at all like your quote of me then it's obviously a technical; fault on the forum site. I'm also on the forum from South America on a dodgy signal that is weak for the internet.

Gilmour is now back - saw him after the game today.

Beaten at home again, couldn't keep a clean sheet, couldn't hold onto a lead, missed a ton of chances, dodgy refereeing, puzzling substitutions, an injured Thommohawk, a useless Wylde and a scunnered support?

He'll feel like he's never been away.