Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

You have a point.

Don,t know what to believe regarding interested parties , but there was a guy who was awful disappointed his bid wasn,t accepted roundabout Christmas , I wonder if he will be back ,

It's probably not a good point.

SMP couldn't hold the 5 million True Blue Peepul who support the Teddy Bearz.

It could be made to work, however, if they rotated which week the different warring factions turned up to support.... :unsure:

Well, will close this one off now. Suffice to say my information on this was very good, otherwise I would not have posted with such certainty.

It does seem to be common knowledge now that the Argentinian consortium were certainly at a very advanced stage, but quite what happened after that I still don't really know.

Got this one wrong, sorry !

It would be a cheap way for a fan-led consortium of real Ranjurs men to get a good stadium and training facilities unencumbered by onerous contracts, and not too far from their Holy Ground...

For them to buy out the onerous contracts for a dilapidated and (it is reported )increasingly decaying Ibrox would be more than the cost of St Mirren.

I'm just sayin...

It's probably not a good point.

SMP couldn't hold the 5 million True Blue Peepul who support the Teddy Bearz.

It could be made to work, however, if they rotated which week the different warring factions turned up to support.... unsure.png

You are paranoid and absolutely f**king obsessed with that club.

Let it go bluto.

77 pages of ultimately............................................................................. nothing!

Let's wait another 5 years of uncertainty, lack of investment and no commitment as we wait for another saviour to appear............................ I'll not hold my breathbah-sign.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It really is now time for the board to come out with a definitive statement regarding their intentions. They have done a great job over the last few years and should be applauded for their efforts. I can't blame them for refusing to pump any more of their hard earned into the club, but a decision has to be made now. Either sell up or continue. If the former, thanks for everything and good luck. If the latter, give us an idea of some kind of plan for the future.

It really is now time for the board to come out with a definitive statement regarding their intentions. They have done a great job over the last few years and should be applauded for their efforts. I can't blame them for refusing to pump any more of their hard earned into the club, but a decision has to be made now. Either sell up or continue. If the former, thanks for everything and good luck. If the latter, give us an idea of some kind of plan for the future.

They are trying to sell up. But meanwhile, they will continue (with no money).

Edited by pod

They are waiting................

1 We are not relegated yet

2 Sevco are not promoted yet

3. New League Sponsors may put conditions forward for extended league

Wouldn't bet on any of it, including the waiting.

Edited by pod

• 8 months later...