Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

• 2 months later...

It also mentions a 52% stake which is no longer the case as it is 75% the Consortium are trying to flog.

With all these inaccuracies it looks like a standard St Mirren PR Communication.

Doesn't necessarily have to be 75%. I'm not sure if Gordon and Ken's shares are still under that agreement or not, albeit I assume both would definitely agree to sell as part of the bigger block if the opportunity arises.

Either way I suspect the Sun Story today is a deliberate plant.

Doesn't necessarily have to be 75%. I'm not sure if Gordon and Ken's shares are still under that agreement or not, albeit I assume both would definitely agree to sell as part of the bigger block if the opportunity arises.

Either way I suspect the Sun Story today is a deliberate plant.

Source.......Religion ?

Back.of todays sun saying Argentinian owners not sure if same ones are puttimg comsortuim together not sure how accurate it is though

I had a word with them when I was at Boca Juniors in Argentina in February and told them to get their fingers out before SMISA stole their thunder. Looks like they took the bait.

I had a word with them when I was at Boca Juniors in Argentina in February and told them to get their fingers out before SMISA stole their thunder. Looks like they took the bait.

That'll be when you told them SMiSA was the Saints Malvinas Islands Supporters Association.

Edited by pozbaird

Is Robert Grieve from the Sun not well connected at the Saints?

Yes, but so is Chick who announced Alex Rae less than 24 hrs after Murray got the bullet and before anyone else had even mentioned his name. It so happens Chick also plays football with Alex once a week. :)

This 100%. Absolutely nothing new in the article, "a club source says" pish. It even goes on to say they haven't been near the club since last summer.

And it speaks of 52% when it would 75% now - if the whole consortium in agreement sell out. Fair to assume it's made up pish

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently either this Argentina consortium or another one have been in talks again and a deal is close to being agreed. I 1st heard this last week but didn't say anything until someone else did.

Saw it doing the rounds on twitter last night but my crap lumia doesn't allow me to post link.

It says (St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour been in talks with Argentinian consortium despite ex St Mirren director Gordon Scott almost being in a position to purchase the club.

The consortiums solicitor has held several meetings with Gilmour over last couple of months and they are very close to agreeing a deal.

The Solicitor Dooflas Ripyal is quoted as saying "my clients are looking to purchase a small club in Europe and build up over a 10 year period to be similar to Leicester City and challenge Celtic and Rangers for Premier league titles".

Quite nervous about this but excited too some young Argentinian Aguero's, Messi and Di Maria's please.

Edited by Ronnie

Apparently either this Argentina consortium or another one have been in talks again and a deal is close to being agreed. I 1st heard this last week but didn't say anything until someone else did.

Saw it doing the rounds on twitter last night but my crap lumia doesn't allow me to post link.

It says (St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour been in talks with Argentinian consortium despite ex St Mirren director Gordon Scott almost being in a position to purchase the club.

The consortiums solicitor has held several meetings with Gilmour over last couple of months and they are very close to agreeing a deal.

The Solicitor Doolas Ripyal is quoted as saying "my clients are looking to purchase a small club in Europe and build up over a 10 year period to be similar to Leicester City and challenge Celtic and Rangers for Premier league titles".

Quite nervous about this but excited too some young Argentinian Aguero's, Messi and Di Maria's please.

I thought they purchased us this day last year.