Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

Apparently either this Argentina consortium or another one have been in talks again and a deal is close to being agreed. I 1st heard this last week but didn't say anything until someone else did.

Saw it doing the rounds on twitter last night but my crap lumia doesn't allow me to post link.

It says (St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour been in talks with Argentinian consortium despite ex St Mirren director Gordon Scott almost being in a position to purchase the club.

The consortiums solicitor has held several meetings with Gilmour over last couple of months and they are very close to agreeing a deal.

The Solicitor Dooflas Ripyal is quoted as saying "my clients are looking to purchase a small club in Europe and build up over a 10 year period to be similar to Leicester City and challenge Celtic and Rangers for Premier league titles".

Quite nervous about this but excited too some young Argentinian Agueros, Messis and Di Marias please.

Is this a reason to vote "Remain" in the EU referendum? whistling.gif

Apparently either this Argentina consortium or another one have been in talks again and a deal is close to being agreed. I 1st heard this last week but didn't say anything until someone else did.

Saw it doing the rounds on twitter last night but my crap lumia doesn't allow me to post link.

It says (St Mirren chairman Stewart Gilmour been in talks with Argentinian consortium despite ex St Mirren director Gordon Scott almost being in a position to purchase the club.

The consortiums solicitor has held several meetings with Gilmour over last couple of months and they are very close to agreeing a deal.

The Solicitor Dooflas Ripyal is quoted as saying "my clients are looking to purchase a small club in Europe and build up over a 10 year period to be similar to Leicester City and challenge Celtic and Rangers for Premier league titles".

Quite nervous about this but excited too some young Argentinian Aguero's, Messi and Di Maria's please.

Oh dear God.

Dooflas Ripyal?

Seriously?

Even without realising it's an anagram?

Imagine a kid really was called that.

No way are you reaching adulthood without serious mental problems.

I could only imagine the daily fistings the poor boy would have to deal with.

Edited by oaksoft

Years ago I worked in Glasgow with a bloke whose

I used to work with a guy with the Christian name David but his brother's Christian name was Alison. How the hell could their parents do that? The lad did have problems with it.