Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

A more local platform for European clubs to view players is the obvious answer. Say a player announces he's unhappy, move him to us somehow and we retain the profit over and above what the Argentinian club takes if we move him on. We may even see players move after 3 months with us or at least agree to. That's my rudimentary understanding of player triangulation.

Is there not some kind of rule as to how many clubs a player can play for in a season or calendar year ,meaning we could probably keep them for longer spells.

But now John White, secretary of the St Mirren Independent Supporters Association, says the South Americans need to tell the Buddies fans what they plan to do with the club.

He told Press Association Sport: "I've got one simple question to these guys: Why?

"I'd ask the same question no matter where they come from. If you do not have a St Mirren background, then why are you here?

On that note John, I'd like to ask why you aren't doing more.

L'Evasion fiscale ... oh dear.

Dodgy Google Translate but

St. Mirren soon in Argentina hand

The Argentine consortium that attempted to buy Motherwell will achieve its ends with another Scottish team: St. Mirren. Unfortunately, the future of the Buddies seems very sad given the man behind this buyout...

Ricardo Pini (left on the picture). This Argentine is multitasking, as well the legal profession that's... businessman according to the various press articles about him.

In 2010, including repurchased it CSD Rangers, a Chilean team. However, the Piducanos are on a black list of clubs for tax evasion"according to http://lucarne-opposee.fr/, site specializing in South American football and other lands unknown to the general public.

The Chilean club which was held by Ricardo Pini was blacklisted teams for tax evasion...

Worse still, Pini has a reputation more than questionable and its intentions to buy Motherwell in the fall was clear: bring more foreign players and resell them. It is probably the same motivation that drives him with a sidekick to spend £1.5 million to buy St. Mirren, currently based in the town of Paisley, penultimate Scottish Premiership, just southwest of Glasgow.

The interest of a Scottish club is simple to understand: it costs very little money. It should also be noted that the Buddies seem attracted funny fish as a French consortium was on the shot but one of the members, Thavar Mohammed, was sentenced for fraud...

The Argentine consortium that attempted to buy Motherwell will achieve its ends with another Scottish team: St. Mirren. Unfortunately, the future of the Buddies seems very sad given the man behind this buyout...

Ricardo Pini (left on the picture). This Argentine is multitasking, as well the legal profession that's... businessman according to the various press articles about him.

In 2010, including repurchased it CSD Rangers, a Chilean team. However, the Piducanos are on a black list of clubs for tax evasion"according to http://lucarne-opposee.fr/, site specializing in South American football and other lands unknown to the general public.

The Chilean club which was held by Ricardo Pini was blacklisted teams for tax evasion...

Worse still, Pini has a reputation more than questionable and its intentions to buy Motherwell in the fall was clear: bring more foreign players and resell them. It is probably the same motivation that drives him with a sidekick to spend £1.5 million to buy St. Mirren, currently based in the town of Paisley, penultimate Scottish Premiership, just southwest of Glasgow.

The interest of a Scottish club is simple to understand: it costs very little money. It should also be noted that the Buddies seem attracted funny fish as a French consortium was on the shot but one of the members, Thavar Mohammed, was sentenced for fraud...

Did feckin Yoda translate that for you?

Some well know posters on here seem to think change is better than what we have. The mind boggles. Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

I was under the impression that a lot of Chilean clubs were being investigated, aside from that who knows. Has to be said that HMRC are a lot tighter on football these days, f**king no chance of getting away with anything. I like the theory of both models, also liked 10000 Hours. I don't like the theory of a few people who're either tired or never wanted their husband investing in the first place (by all accounts).

I was under the impression that a lot of Chilean clubs were being investigated, aside from that who knows. Has to be said that HMRC are a lot tighter on football these days, f**king no chance of getting away with anything. I like the theory of both models, also liked 10000 Hours. I don't like the theory of a few people who're either tired or never wanted their husband investing in the first place (by all accounts).

A quick name change to Starbucks United or Amazon Athletic and paying tax will be a thing of the past.wink.png

Edited by FTOF

It appears that one of the founders of HatTrick magasin,Romain Molina, lives in Scotland and has Twitted about the story. Perhaps someone who Twits (@RomainMolina) can ask him about the tax evasion allegations. I had a look on Lucarne-Opposee website but couldn't find the relevant article;might be several years old.

Edited by mjb

It appears that one of the founders of HatTrick magasin,Romain Molina, lives in Scotland and has Twitted about the story. Perhaps someone who TWITS (@RomainMolina) can ask him about the tax evasion allegations. I had a look on Lucarne-Opposee website but couldn't find the relevant article;might be several years old.

Hunners of TWITS on here!