div

Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

Rangers Di Talca appear to have a squad of 45 players according to Soccerway. It worries me that some of these could wash up on our doorstep.

Unless they have an EU passport cany see it.

A lot of Argies have dual Italian and Argie nationality..

Rangers Di Talca appear to have a squad of 45 players according to Soccerway. It worries me that some of these could wash up on our doorstep.

As long as one of them is a centre half I'm ok with it.

And if they kill our Club.

Then would have thrown away their own money.

If they wanted to buy real estate in Paisley and Ralston with their money they would have got a lot more for their money than what they have now.

They perhaps want to buy a set up that has lots of promise and our BOD have ensured that is what is available.

I'll support them and St. Mirren and always remember that we are where we are now thanks to our present BOD.

Edited by E=Mc2

Then would have thrown away there own money.

If they wanted to buy real estate in Paisley and Ralston with their money they would have got a lot more for their money than what they have now.

They perhaps want to buy a set up that has lots of promise and our BOD have ensured that is what is available.

I'll support them and St. Mirren and always remember that we are where we are now thanks to our present BOD.

Aye, thanks to where we are now.

The future ?

i'll support St Mirren but not them new Owners.

Edited by shull

Aye, thanks to where we are now.

The future ?

i'll support St Mirren but not them new Owners.

What if their plans are to go part time and charge a fiver to get in and make season tickets valid for cup games?

But now John White, secretary of the St Mirren Independent Supporters Association, says the South Americans need to tell the Buddies fans what they plan to do with the club.

He told Press Association Sport: "I've got one simple question to these guys: Why?

"I'd ask the same question no matter where they come from. If you do not have a St Mirren background, then why are you here?

On that note John, I'd like to ask why you aren't doing more.

What do you expect SMISA to be doing at the moment?

I know it's a dodgy translate but I didn't like this bit:-

"currently based in the town of Paisley"

It doesn't say that. It says that we are based in Paisley, and that we are currently second bottom.