Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

What is there to say?

They're still the majority shareholders and it's still for sale. Do they really need to come out and make this announcement?

If they were still conducting their business in privacy then I'd agree but the Argentinians visit in December was all over the news and Brian McAusland made this comment on the BBC website

St Mirren director Bryan McAusland on Argentine consortium

"They had a look about the stadium today and asked for some information. They also had a look at Ralston [the club's training ground] and watched an under-20s game yesterday."

add to that the leak that started this thread which must have originated with the BoD and I don't think the old rules apply.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Honest question, given that McLean appears to be offski to facilitate an argentine takeover.

Does anyone believe the selling consortium/BoD are still acting in the best interests of SMFC?

According to you he appears to be offski to facilitate an argie takeover. You havnt provided any decent source for that exclusive.

I won't be renewing my ST next season that's a couple of seasons in a row now we have been totally screwed over by this Board .

Indeed. The past 2 seasons have seen top flight football in a new stadium with a team training at a brand new training complex.

Oh for the days when we were struggling to avoid relegation to the Second Division, had £3 million debt, trained in parks, the stadium was literally falling to bits anf the bank were forcing us to sell Paul Lambert for £50k plus Jim Gardner in exchange...

Edited by another alias

Indeed. The past 2 seasons have seen top flight football in a new stadium with a team training at a brand new training complex.

Oh for the days when we were struggling to avoid relegation to the Second Division, had £3 million debt, trained in parks, the stadium was literally falling to bits anf the bank were forcing us to sell Paul Lambert for £50k plus Jim Gardner in exchange...

If you want to do it wire in , me i'm choosing not to.