Deal To Sell To Argentinian Consortium Agreed

div

No idea where it has started, but i've heard twice now today (three times now counting Billy g's post) that there is interest from dutch people this week, nothing new in that as i am sure there were dutch folk sniffing about before and that came to nothing.

It's only sold when it's sold , nothing to see hear , move along, not until wednesday anyway.

That's an English consortium, Argentinian consortium, Unknown Glasgow Scaffolding company, SMISA, Gordon Scott, 10000hrs, Billy Davies, Colin Montgomery - with the current shareholding group still in place running the club and rumours abound of others unknown to us in the mix to buy the club.

Surely 1 of these will come off soon?

That's an English consortium, Argentinian consortium, Unknown Glasgow Scaffolding company, SMISA, Gordon Scott, 10000hrs, Billy Davies, Colin Montgomery - with the current shareholding group still in place running the club and rumours abound of others unknown to us in the mix to buy the club.

Surely 1 of these will come off soon?

I am hoping the option that you failed to mention comes to fruition.

This is the one whereby I win a disgustingly large amount of money on the Euro lottery and I purchase the club.

I dismantle the directors box, replacing it with my throne room.

I build a special stand for the old firm fans, the stand itself is in East Kilbride in front of a black and white telly for them to watch at only £45 per ticket. The stand is made largely of recycled rubber as it is difficult to destroy, this is because Sevco fan's have previous for wrecking things when tellies break. The "pie shop" in this stand will sell pies at £8 each and when the Sellick come a calling they can buy green flares (the firework kind) at £155 each.

Alan Gow will be used as a ball boy, unless he is injured in which case he can serve pies. He will not be sitting at home getting his shilling.

Those who wasted good money on season tickets this season and last will get a free one next year and half price the following year.

The void will become my private room and you can only enter via special invite. This means none of you will see inside of it....ever!

This is the one whereby I win a disgustingly large amount of money on the Euro lottery and I purchase the club.

I build a special stand for the old firm fans, the stand itself is in East Kilbride in front of a black and white telly for them to watch at only £45 per ticket. The stand is made largely of recycled rubber as it is difficult to destroy, this is because Sevco fan's have previous for wrecking things when tellies break. The "pie shop" in this stand will sell pies at £8 each and when the Sellick come a calling they can buy green flares (the firework kind) at £155 each.

Alan Gow will be used as a ball boy, unless he is injured in which case he can serve pies. He will not be sitting at home getting his shilling.

Those who wasted good money on season tickets this season and last will get a free one next year and half price the following year.

The void will become my private room and you can only enter via special invite. This means none of you will see inside of it....ever!

Agree with all of this except the ST part , iv'e been through enough these past two seasons and don't intend to buy anymore ST's at any price.

Bayern Munich did something similar to this a season or two ago. Not due to mince fitba on show, but because they walked the league without much fight and therefore felt the fans were not entertained enough.