We Are Not St Mirren Anymore ?

shull

Great news for the club, sad to see we have some xenophobic people already making negative posts however

Show the xenophobia.

If the new owners were born and bred Buddies but not Saints Fans, i would have exactly the same feelings.

Dafty

Edited by shull

Show the xenophobia.

If the new owners were born and bred Buddies but not Saints Fans, i would have exactly the same feelings.

Dafty

Unfortunately by narrowing our criteria down as much as you'd like to, that leaves us with probably 2 or 3 prospective owners.

In an ideal world we'd be owned by a Saints fan. However, we don't have the scope or fanbase to expect a fan to come up with the money demanded to take control of the club.

Edited by djchapsticks

Shull, you are one of my favourite posters on here, and I don't believe for one second that you are xenophobic but it's too early for the R.I.P. posts, we may even have some exciting times ahead, their investment is only successful if the team are successful on the park, hopefully fan ownership somewhere down the line, but in the meantime - COYS

Unfortunately by narrowing our criteria down as much as you'd like to, that leaves us with probably 2 or 3 prospective owners.

In an ideal world we'd be owned by a Saints fan. However, we don't have the scope or fanbase to expect a fan to come up with the money demanded to take control of the club.

Well the Board should drop their price, resign and sell shares to individual Buddies.

Shull, you are one of my favourite posters on here, and I don't believe for one second that you are xenophobic but it's too early for the R.I.P. posts, we may even have some exciting times ahead, their investment is only successful if the team are successful on the park, hopefully fan ownership somewhere down the line, but in the meantime - COYS

Could be exciting now.

Reports we urnae sold.

Might go to Dingwall now thumbup2.gif

According to a journalist on twitter there's been no contact made between parties in a month.

I don't see why Div would pull this out of thin air though. For that reason I'm inclined to believe that progress has been made and the journos sources are wrong.

He's even put a wager on the tip from Scott Burns with the foreign manager if the argies take over. Seems a bit of a strange one.

Div wrote it will be sold during the week that a deal must have been agreed. So yes the club has not been sold right now.

If it has come from Div it will be 1,000,000 correct

A million whit ?

That's what I thought. Unlikely he loved the club so I assume shull wasn't sure about going to games when he was chairman.

I was present at all matches home and away in that era.

I assume Montrose man Paton didnae own our Club.