How Much Trouble We Are In: Some Numbers.

I keep hearing our squad is too good to go down..i haven't seen anything to prove this. We can't score and our defence is shocking, not helped by a goalkeeping crisis..every team looks better organised, fitter and stronger than us..theres no money to change it, jack can't make up his mind what his best team is, and I know he hasn't had much time, but the damage was done by rae..the fans are on the players backs from the start and the subs when warming up are getting pelters before they go on, that's if they get on. Jacks starting to look frustrated and despondent..between that, and the club being part owned by the fans is a worry, a worry if we go down, cause part time football might become a reality..i know it's negative but I don't see where the change will come from..lewis is the only guy in the team that is showing any game to game form..the rest?...????

Statistically Rae did ok. Like him or not.

This season he had 4 league draws to his credit - the only points we have.

Our Directors seem to like taking risks - this can become addictive.

Having given Rae credit, let me say that I have liked the style of play that Jack Ross has adopted - particularly later in the games.

I also like that he has brought in a few of the younger guys and playing them whilst shifting loan players down the pecking order.

Wins would make a huge difference. Obvious but true.