New York City Next Month

melmac

When did you expect New York City to announce their first friendlies?

I meant from us, but I'm guessing you knew that.

Being that we have no manager, capable playing squad and we are in an almighty mess at board level I've couldn't give less of a f**k about New York City friendlies.

Head Coach Jason Kreis believes the pre-season plans will help to give New York City FC the best possible start to its first season in the MLS.

“St Mirren and Brondby will provide top class opposition for us ahead of our first competitive MLS game against Orlando on March 8th. We’re delighted to be taking on such strong opposition at a very important stage of our pre-season.

“Following our training camp in Florida these matches will provide the perfect opportunity to test our progress as a team.”

Is this guy on fecking. Drugs. St mirren will provide top class opposition we are shite. Seems crazy that we are playing a friendly in Manchester

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today,
To to see the Buddies play, New York, New York.
Those meatball heid' passes, are longing to stray,
Right through the very heart of them, New York, New York.

I wanna wake up, with a defence that doesn't sleep,
And find we're king of the hill, top of the heap.

These going down blues, are melting away.
We'll make a brand new start of it, against old New York.

If Ball can score one there,
He'll score one anywhere.
It's up to you, New York, New York.

Edited by pozbaird

I meant from us, but I'm guessing you knew that.

Being that we have no manager, capable playing squad and we are in an almighty mess at board level I've couldn't give less of a f**k about New York City friendlies.

If we didn't make an announcement about it, we'd have idiots complaining the club were amateurish because they weren't keeping fans informed. They can't win it seems.

Maybe they should have a vote on the forum every time there's some news that they want to announce, to see if the fans will allow it to be published on the official site...

Such a strange announcement. All that is going on Abd we announce a friendly march 250 miles from paisley. Some one seriously got to get there priorities right

Would you like an announcement saying that there is nothing important to announce yet? Would that help?

Looks like our Man City link is still in place then.

This was probably arranged either as part of drury and plummers initial deals or as a bargaining tool to end their contracts early - ie under normal circumstances I would have thought it would cost them to provide opposition for nycfc.

I would have assumed the man city links depend on marwood staying or not.