New York City Next Month

melmac

I was on the St Mirren Official site and the link to NYCFC says the game is being played at 2pm but someone on here said 7pm ,does anyone know the actual kick off time?

The NYCFC website will probably be using eastern US time, which is five hours behind us.

See they've just signed an American international defender but aside from him, Villa and Lampard (who won't be playing) I've not heard of any of their team and I have a slight interest in MLS.

Still, half tempted to go for the novelty value.

To say what?? There is nothing to report? Do you expect all communications from the club to cease while there is speculation about takeovers?

That's quite obviously what I meant yes, there should be no announcements via the club regarding anything since the club went up for sale 5 years ago.

Just a little bit of advice from a North West local

I wouldn't suggest thinking of drinking in any of the "local" pubs near to the Etihad

You probably won't be welcome - many of the natives are Neanderthal or hostile - and most of the pubs are shitholes

I can say this with confidence as one of my best mates is a City fan and I attend a few games a season and have drunk in many of the City pubs around the ground

I suggest many of the pubs near Picadilly - nearer the time il post names of pubs where Saints fans may be welcomed

Is this the club david beckham started

No, he's involved with the Miami franchise that is having a few difficulties at the moment.

This lot are linked in to Man City and the Arabs, Claudia Reyna had/still has some sort of role with them. They'll be playing their home games at Yankee Stadium.