New York City Next Month

melmac

What date and time is this game ?

Various dates / days / times quoted on this thread but yet to see something which appears factual ( yes I appreciate the irony of that comment on here :P )

I don't go to official site it's a waste of space so would appreciate details please of this game date/kick off.

Thank you

Found Tuesday 10th Feb 7pm is that correct ?

Edited by whydowebother

I couldn't find it its on the official site but its on the St Mirren Supporters FB site and appears to be organised by a couple of 15 and 16 years olds and the driver is called Jamie "Elvis " Mcphail , think I will give this a wide berth.

Hopefully booked from one of the companies that regularly takes Saints supporters ?

Alright folks...

Jamie (Elvis) McVeigh, the driver of aforementioned bus.

I can assure anyone thinking of going that this bus is being run by myself and another fan, neither of whom are 15/16. I myself am 25 and was the driver of the bus up to Hampden for the folks who help set up the smisa card display, so not a nutty wee boy in a bus, and I resent the implication to the contrary toots! ;)

Since a few folk were asking for a supporters bus, and given that I'm a Coach Driver it made sense to since none of the other usual buses were on...

It'll be a well behaved bus, and I'll be making sure of that. ;)

If anyone is interested in seats, get in touch through the details on the official site, or through the official forum, Norrie or David or the other mods can point you in the right direction!

Edited by JimmyMirren

Alright folks...

I can assure anyone thinking of going that this bus is being run by myself and another fan, neither of whom are 15/16. I myself am 25 and was the driver of the bus up to Hampden for the folks who help set up the smisa card display, so not a nutty wee boy in a bus, and I resent the implication to the contrary toots! ;)

Since a few folk were asking for a supporters bus, and given that I'm a Coach Driver it made sense to since none of the other usual buses were on...

If anyone is interested in seats, get in touch through the details on the official site, or through the official forum, Norrie or David can point you in the right direction!

So is it Elvis McVeigh or Elvis McPhail , I'm confused,unsure.png

It's McVeigh...

Apparently toots and Supersaints12 did their homework so well on me being a 15 year old bus driver that they didn't bother checking my name.

Given I'm the son of one of the official forum mods, and I've done work for SMISA before, I figured my credentials would have checked out :P

Edited by JimmyMirren

Alright folks...

If anyone is interested in seats, get in touch through the details on the official site, or through the official forum, Norrie or David or the other mods can point you in the right direction!

Good on you!

Hope you sell out/break even on the bus, might make a few think on?

City are selling tickets for this at £5, yet we've been charged £10. A wee chant of where's our fiver perhaps.

Is that not part of a double with Brondby.

Full price for one game and a fiver for the other? Seen that deal on their website last week.

ETA:-

Just gone back to the page I saw last week and it has been changed!

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2015/February/Watch-NYCFC-v-St-Mirren

Take note of a wee sentence about half way down:-----

Supporters who have already purchased tickets for these matches at the original published prices will receive a refund for the difference within the next 7-10 working days.

Edited by SBS