New York City Next Month

melmac

Was down at the Man city v Hull game yesterday, The Picadilly tavern along on the left coming out from the train station was ok, there are a lot of gay bars in the city for any of you chaps who like ballet and going to the theatre ooolala-sign.gif

No pubs near the ground but not needed as there are bars in the stadium.

I must warn that it's a long half hour walk from the train station to the ground - i would advise a taxi or the tram.

How did you get away with that post unscathed? I'm amazed there weren't posts moaning at you, gnashing of teeth and threats to scratch your eyes out. I quite like going to the theatre.

How did you get away with that post unscathed? I'm amazed there weren't posts moaning at you, gnashing of teeth and threats to scratch your eyes out. I quite like going to the theatre.

He's only speaking of provincial ballet and theatre, nothing to get our tutus in a twist about.

I wonder how good they will actually be, apart from David Villa is it not all Americans? We are have way through the season and they have never played a proper 90 minute match before so we really should beat them, would be great to go down in the history books as the first team to beat them.

I reckon the game might be streamed live on the BET365 website. They usually cover the Man City u-20s games live from the Campus Stadium when they are playing Champions League u-20 matches. Won't know for sure until the listings come out tomorrow morning though.

I wonder how good they will actually be, apart from David Villa is it not all Americans? We are have way through the season and they have never played a proper 90 minute match before so we really should beat them, would be great to go down in the history books as the first team to beat them.

It's now a certainty that we are going to go down in history as the first team to lose to them.bangin.gif