Welcome Aboard Yoann Arquin

TC7

Welcome big chap. If I remember correctly he is a bit of a handful.

Should give us the presence up front which we have been lacking and hopefully can stick in a few goals.

He's an absolute handful, he bullied Goodwin all over the place in 1 of our previous encounters with County.

Good signing.

As mentioned, I thought he looked good against Saints early last year, up there...

from the Beeb report on the match:

"Ross County eased their play-off fears as they leapfrogged St Mirren in the Scottish Premiership table.

Yoann Arquin passed up a host of first-half chances, but did head the Dingwall men into a deserved half-time lead.

John McGinn hauled the Saints back on level terms with a curling ball into the top corner in the second half."

A busy man in the report...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26202558

A good player any time I have seen him. Has a bit of height, pace and skill. Can hold up a ball and not adverse to shooting. Qualities we need. I think he may thrive on being our main man up front, may just get the best out of him. Surely a candidate for first scorer on Saturday? Or is it only mandatory for ex-saints players to do this against us?!