Isma To Dundee United?

slartibardfast

I was saying to friends at work that Aberdeen should be looking at Isma on loan to help bolster their quest for the title. I believe they were keen to sign him after his loan at us but his club were looking fot £500k or the likes.

Sadly can't imagine him ever returning to St Mirren. :-(

Isma cant play for another club this season so he cant be goin to utd. Hes been out on loan played for that team and hes also played for his parent club this season fifa rules can only play for 2 teams in 1 season

There's been some confusion whether it is a season or a calendar year. If it's a calendar then he can obviously play for anyone now.

Players are restricted to 2 clubs in a season, the caveat being where a 3rd club operates on a different season timeline i.e. Player plays in Scotland in August, then Joins an English club at August window end and plays at least once, he would then be permitted to join an MLS club as their start of season is March but wouldn't be permitted to join a club operating a league season that starts in July/August. Basically it's ok if the 3rd team is not the same league calendar as teams 1 and 2.

• 2 weeks later...