The Comeback...

A friends dad has always maintained that having the same points as games played SHOULD keep you up.

With that in mind and looking at our next 10 games, a couple of scenarios to get us those 20 points (stop laughing) could be:

6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses or 5 wins, 5 draws, and 0 losses.

If that is a rough minimum, can we do this?

I try to stay optimistic but that is looking like a tall order.

COYS!!

Edit to add, I understand there are more than 31 games but was just looking at a small amount of the games in order to get an idea of the type of form we would have to produce, and then maintain thereafter.

Edited by blcknwhte_lj

we cant afford to lose more than 1 game now

we should start planning for a playoff now

We'll do it. Win tomorrow and we could be within one win of Motherwell, with a better goal difference. It's be no means all over, providing we start getting results. Performances have improved, and hopefully Arquin will be keen to prove a point.

A friends dad has always maintained that having the same points as games played SHOULD keep you up.

With that in mind and looking at our next 10 games, a couple of scenarios to get us those 20 points (stop laughing) could be:

COYS!!

I know it is a Friday, but, a bit early to be on the swally is it not?

We'll do it. Win tomorrow and we could be within one win of Motherwell, with a better goal difference. It's be no means all over, providing we start getting results. Performances have improved, and hopefully Arquin will be keen to prove a point.

The 2 head to heads we have had with Motherwell will prove costly imo.

Hope I'm wrong but my prediction after a few games was Saints v Rangers in the play offs.

A win tomorrow and a win against one of the Dundee teams and our season looks a lot different. In the past we have put 2-3 game runs together from nowhere, a positive result tomorrow could kick start it. Sadly we've been saying that all season.

The 2 head to heads we have had with Motherwell will prove costly imo.

Hope I'm wrong but my prediction after a few games was Saints v Rangers in the play offs.

A win tomorrow and a win against one of the Dundee teams and our season looks a lot different. In the past we have put 2-3 game runs together from nowhere, a positive result tomorrow could kick start it. Sadly we've been saying that all season.

There is more chance of us avoiding the play-off than Rangers making the play-off final !

There is more chance of us avoiding the play-off than Rangers making the play-off final !

Hmm - We are OFFICIALLY in 12th place at the moment & that could get even WORSE at 5pm tomorrow (If it's on & I have my doubts!)

2nd bottom appears to be our obvious target at the moment!

Sevco will likely reach the play-offs, whether they qualify from them or not is anyones guess!

COYS!!

But there are 38 games in the season...

Guys we have some mathematical geniuses on here.

So help me. Light travels at 186000km per hour, E =MC 2, Oil is $45 a barrel, and we need a min of 35 points with 17 games to play.

Hmmmm- Ok so with 10 out of 11 points coming from away the good news is that in percentage terms we have gained 10 out a possible 30 which easily equates to 33% of possible points home its a rather depressing 1 out 33 which is 3% of possible points .

Now we have call it 17 games to go with 8 at home and 9 away and we need a min of say 35 to stay up, if that was case that's 24 points or 8 wins or 7 win and 3 draws in 17 games

Ok now I am getting bored.

In short COYS Motherwell are pish, County are pish, Sevco are great entertainment .

ST MIRREN + HOT CHOCOLATE = I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES SG IS A SEXY THING

Hmm - We are OFFICIALLY in 12th place at the moment & that could get even WORSE at 5pm tomorrow (If it's on & I have my doubts!)

2nd bottom appears to be our obvious target at the moment!

Sevco will likely reach the play-offs, whether they qualify from them or not is anyones guess!

They will reach the play offs for sure but I doubt if they will get to the final v 11th SPL team.

Guys we have some mathematical geniuses on here.

So help me. Light travels at 186000km per hour, E =MC 2, Oil is $45 a barrel, and we need a min of 35 points with 17 games to play.

Hmmmm- Ok so with 10 out of 11 points coming from away the good news is that in percentage terms we have gained 10 out a possible 30 which easily equates to 33% of possible points home its a rather depressing 1 out 33 which is 3% of possible points .

Now we have call it 17 games to go with 8 at home and 9 away and we need a min of say 35 to stay up, if that was case that's 24 points or 8 wins or 7 win and 3 draws in 17 games

Ok now I am getting bored.

In short COYS Motherwell are pish, County are pish, Sevco are great entertainment .

ST MIRREN + HOT CHOCOLATE = I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES SG IS A SEXY THING

I hate to be a science pedant but light travels at 186000 miles per second, loving the optimism in the post though, and the whole retro music thang punk.gif

I hate to be a science pedant but light travels at 186000 miles per second, loving the optimism in the post though, and the whole retro music thang punk.gif

Yes light does travel at that speed, I got a flash of CBB and my brain went to mash

Edited by DougJamie