St Mirren V Dundee United Premiership 21/1/15 7.45Pm Kick Off

shull

with motherwell away to celtic this gives us a chance to be level on points then look to stretch our lead to 3 pts with a victory over dundee next saturday....sounds easy but its not impossible and put HUGE pressure onto motherwell and their new manager

having said that i would settle for a point against the arabs and give dundee i right good doing

P.S. county at home to celtic on saturday....this is a great wee chance to put some space and pressure between us and county\motherwell

Edited by saintargyll

I would like us to start this game the way we played the majority of the game against Ross County - pretty deep and tight. Dundee Utd are at their best on the break. Reckon if we contain them for 75 mins then try and hit them on the break ourselves in the last 15 mins. A point at home to Utd would be precious so let's play them at their own game. 3 would be great. But we cannot go gung-ho at them.

Unfortunate for us that United's game at weekend was contoversially called off after saying undersoil heating did not work. No one in Dundee could believe it was off.

They are fresh, we have a 10 man battle in Dingwall.

Guess take a draw but we need to start winning in Paisley to have any chance of staying up.

Unfortunate for us that United's game at weekend was contoversially called off after saying undersoil heating did not work. No one in Dundee could believe it was off.

They are fresh, we have a 10 man battle in Dingwall.

Guess take a draw but we need to start winning in Paisley to have any chance of staying up.

I actually think that the fact we've battled, and came away with the points, coupled with feeling agrieved again at referees, might stand us in good stead for this. The young lads seem to be galvanised and enthusiastic under Teale and Longwell so it's as good a chance as any to beat Utd.