St Mirren V Dundee United Premiership 21/1/15 7.45Pm Kick Off

shull

ghoS Daq SoH le' ghotpu'!

Bugrit.

Google disnae dae Klingon.... :(

In the gym this evening one guy might as well have been doing Klingon tho his Buddie seemed to understand. I quote (think they were talking about one of the machines.)

"I don't not never use that one. I did once but never when I'm really here, know wot I mean?"

The Buddie nodded.

Bugrit.

Google disnae dae Klingon.... sad.png

In the gym this evening one guy might as well have been doing Klingon tho his Buddie seemed to understand. I quote (think they were talking about one of the machines.)

"I don't not never use that one. I did once but never when I'm really here, know wot I mean?"

The Buddie nodded.

Congratulations on spotting the language! clap.gif

The phrase is the regularly quoted COYS.

Bugrit.

Google disnae dae Klingon.... sad.png

The Buddie nodded.

Bing does...

Getting back on topic ( sorry about that ) I'm well up for getting up at 6am on Thursday morning to watch this, as the last time I was able to watch us was the home game v Septic ( how many months ago? ) and this will be my first chance to see the new improved Saints.

Our first home win of the season.. 2-1.. Don't care who scores.

Getting back on topic ( sorry about that ) I'm well up for getting up at 6am on Thursday morning to watch this, as the last time I was able to watch us was the home game v Septic ( how many months ago? ) and this will be my first chance to see the new improved Saints.

Our first home win of the season.. 2-1.. Don't care who scores.

QaQ ja'ta' jib ghajbeyOzjup! thumbup2.gif

Klingon's off the starboard bough ohmy.png

There aren't many left after Marwood though!

On the subject of tomorrow's "freezathon".

Would it not have made sense to arrange these midweek matches earlier in the season when jackets might have been optional?

Edited by stlucifer

Could be off tomorrow. Nobody has bothered to clear the ice that was around the turnstile areas so police could deem it unsafe for fans and now more snow is forecast tonight

Nothing a few shovels of grit won't shift today surely. That said we as a country are off our head asking fans to travel to games midweek at this time of year. And the powers that be wonder why we can't get more people through the turnstiles ????

Hoping to get something as county have 3 very tough fixtures coming up. A point here and 4 from the next 6 would be brilliant and give us daylight. And hopefully get on terms with Motherwell, who by all accounts must be in trouble to bring Pearson back, watched him in th IPL and he was shit.

Let's get a run going

COYS