St Mirren V Dundee Premiership 24/1/15 3Pm Kick Off

shull

3588 -I'm coming over.

3590. Me and the daughter coming up from Newcastle too. Hoping for a personal treble of wins after wins on our 2 previous trips so far v Partick and Dundee away. I've probably just jinxed it. FA cup weekend down here and Newcastle not interested in cups one bit these days so a free weekend.

3590. Me and the daughter coming up from Newcastle too. Hoping for a personal treble of wins after wins on our 2 previous trips so far v Partick and Dundee away. I've probably just jinxed it. FA cup weekend down here and Newcastle not interested in cups one bit these days so a free weekend.

Did Newcastle get knocked out the cup??? ;-)

In both games against Dundee this season we've been comfortably the better side. If we play as well as we can we will win, because our players are better than theirs.

Arquin will be a big miss if we lose the appeal. I guess McLear will come in and McLean will play upfront if that's the case, let's hope we win it.

In both games against Dundee this season we've been comfortably the better side. If we play as well as we can we will win, because our players are better than theirs.

Arquin will be a big miss if we lose the appeal. I guess McLear will come in and McLean will play upfront if that's the case, let's hope we win it.

Hope the big guy wins the appeal he done a lot of good work lastnight .

Hope Arquin wins the appeal as he should.

Tealey said on the radio last night that he still hopes to bring in a couple more players. Storey is up with us for a couple of days and there are a couple more irons in the fire so its all good :)

Did Newcastle get knocked out the cup??? ;-)

smile.png Wonder who by eh? It's more a case of NUFC simply conceding their place in the cup these days. Being drawn against us is as good as a bye. Club has zero ambition other than to advertise Sports Direct to a world audience via a premier league stage. Survival is their only aim.

A chance to see Saints is my only benefit from cup weekends these days. Would be nice to see the 1st home win of the season.

Quiet thread with less than 24 hours to kick off. Would love a home win and a clean sheet but Dundee have been a funny team this year and you don't what to expect from them.

I will go with a 2-1 home win and a crowd of 3600.:-) Mclean and Arquin.

Edited by Mr Zo