St Mirren V Dundee Premiership 24/1/15 3Pm Kick Off

shull

Hopefully Cheesy and Goodwin keep their good form up.

The whole team will need to chip in with their defensive duties tomorrow, going to be a tense one. Especially if we could be playing 4 ex Saints. Has McGinn signed for Dundee?

Yes, he was sent off in the away game. Well, unless you meant Stephen... Edited by TsuMirren

Rumour is he could have held off with the hernia operation....

Given the way that his injury affected performances prior to the op and the fact that he spent most of the time, rubbing his abdominal area whilst appearing to be in discomfort, that seems unlikely.

He's been rushed back far too quickly already this season. If Teale has given him another week to recover, then to me, that seems a sensible decision.

Especially since we've actually got effective cover now in the form Arquin.

Different injury..

So it was his groin injury, that had been operated on and supposedly fixed, that was causing him the discomfort?

So presumably that will still be troubling him, but his hernia that wasn't causing him discomfort during matches, has been fixed.

Or did he have a third injury, that just happened to be in the groin/abdominal area?

So it was his groin injury, that had been operated on and supposedly fixed, that was causing him the discomfort?

So presumably that will still be troubling him, but his hernia that wasn't causing him discomfort during matches, has been fixed.

Or did he have a third injury, that just happened to be in the groin/abdominal area?

He needed the original groin operation.

I heard his hernia that devolved didn't need operated on for a good while. Many players play through this until they really need to go for it.

Just what I heard mate.

Edited by davidg

Feel we've got a decent enough starting 11 but there's very little on the bench (unless Thommocloud9.gif is fit - this season's dilemnaunsure.png). Third game in eight days for the usual suspects ? I expect we'll have some tired legs towards the end of the game and it'll be interesting to see how/if GT uses his substitutes - perhaps a wee 20 minute cameo from Thommocloud9.gif.

As ever - COYS!

Feel we've got a decent enough starting 11 but there's very little on the bench (unless Thommocloud9.gif is fit - this season's dilemnaunsure.png). Third game in eight days for the usual suspects ? I expect we'll have some tired legs towards the end of the game and it'll be interesting to see how/if GT uses his substitutes - perhaps a wee 20 minute cameo from Thommocloud9.gif.

As ever - COYS!

Lovely (as usual) post, with the startling "yes I took time" to rearrange the font, to make THIS look interesting, but failed. snore.gif

Maybe get back to the written word being more explanative? bye1.gif

PS Saying the bloody obvious? lol.gif

Rumour is he could have held off with the hernia operation....

while it would be great to have a fit Thommo up front, I think it shows strong management from Gary Teale. Thommo is a legend and on his day our most potent threat but he's not bigger than the team or club. I mean no disrespect to him, it's better for the club if he fights to be fit than if he just gets thrown in when not fully fit.