St Mirren V Dundee Premiership 24/1/15 3Pm Kick Off

shull

Only managed to view the highlights now. I was unsure at the game but, having seen it replayed, Arquin went down too easily for me for the 'dive'. Also, his first booking was similar to the tackle for the red last week, so I think it was probably justified. As for the 'offside' goal, WTF? Looking at that footage, he was clearly off. Is there another angle that suggests otherwise?

All in all, though, we didn't take our chances - again! We could have had the game sewn up - again!

Fact is, McGinn, Arquin, McLean all had gilt edge chances to make this a happy week. Its football it happens. A wee line was drawn at Sportscene which shows with their 1950 technology that Dundee goal was good. Until football goes like Rugby and Cricket we will always have the injustice. Teale went down in my estimation moaning, his tactics were off, we lead at half time no goal conceded, Backs to wall, defend for life, hit on break, get that win at all costs. Then with 7 points from 9 we face Thistle. But no, we stay open we concede two goals where our defence is split open. Its the 27th, where is our CH FFS

Fact is, McGinn, Arquin, McLean all had gilt edge chances to make this a happy week. Its football it happens. A wee line was drawn at Sportscene which shows with their 1950 technology that Dundee goal was good. Until football goes like Rugby and Cricket we will always have the injustice. Teale went down in my estimation moaning, his tactics were off, we lead at half time no goal conceded, Backs to wall, defend for life, hit on break, get that win at all costs. Then with 7 points from 9 we face Thistle. But no, we stay open we concede two goals where our defence is split open. Its the 27th, where is our CH FFS

I agree up to a point but the one thing that you just can't get away from is that we've not had any benefits of the doubts from the officials lately.

I didn't see them do the offside thingy when Tesselar scored a goal that was miles onside v Motherwell or the goal that wasn't given in the same game when even Lasley said he thought it was in after appearing to hit the net, all this after the controversial Thommo red card.

This was followed up by the Willie Collum fiasco when he was handing out penalties like confetti and the red card given to McLean. He was so bad the SFA took action and dropped him.

Then the rescinded red card for Arquin followed by another soft red card for Arquin.

If my managerial career was on the line with all this going on I'd be fair scunnered also. How would you feel?

He went right up in mine.

He went right up in mine.

I agree we have had no luck, and trust me the cat got the sht kicked out of it, after Well game, Killie Game , and Dundee Game. But as seen with Arquin, Rankers, Tic and what happened to Falkirk the SFA is like the free masons, and if you attack they get you back. If they can topple the Ibrox scuds they can get us out. So I take both your points- However we still should have beaten Dundee and thrashed County, we are playing ok midfield up, but we are a joke at back, and we need a CH badly.

Still think GARY was more concerned that he wont get job, I actually think he should get it, but u don't moan and seek talks- geez

I agree up to a point but the one thing that you just can't get away from is that we've not had any benefits of the doubts from the officials lately.

I didn't see them do the offside thingy when Tesselar scored a goal that was miles onside v Motherwell or the goal that wasn't given in the same game when even Lasley said he thought it was in after appearing to hit the net, all this after the controversial Thommo red card.

This was followed up by the Willie Collum fiasco when he was handing out penalties like confetti and the red card given to McLean. He was so bad the SFA took action and dropped him.

Then the rescinded red card for Arquin followed by another soft red card for Arquin.

If my managerial career was on the line with all this going on I'd be fair scunnered also. How would you feel?

Don't forget the fact they shouldn't even have been in our box for Penalty 2 as they were offside

post-1859-0-46243700-1422368994_thumb.jp

...and the one actual penalty in the game that he didn't see

post-1859-0-09231000-1422369014_thumb.jp