St Mirren V Dundee Premiership 24/1/15 3Pm Kick Off

shull

Should hopefully be the same starting 11 that has taken 4 points from the last 6, even though we only played with 10 of them for an hour.

If we play as we can play and have played recently we should win. Dundee haven't impressed me at all in the 4 games I've seen them so far this season (the 2 against us and the 2 league derbies). They're an eminently beatable side, as we showed at Dens a few weeks back.

I wonder if poor McAllister is still wondering around like a lost old man looking for Stephen Mallan. He's behind you Jim... No he's infront of you now.. Ah, never mind..

We might be feeling it a bit though given our recent exertions, and if Ozzy is out we will miss that bite in midfield. Will still go for a narrow 2-1 home win, McLean and Mallandinho with the money.

Should hopefully be the same starting 11 that has taken 4 points from the last 6, even though we only played with 10 of them for an hour.

If we play as we can play and have played recently we should win. Dundee haven't impressed me at all in the 4 games I've seen them so far this season (the 2 against us and the 2 league derbies). They're an eminently beatable side, as we showed at Dens a few weeks back.

I wonder if poor McAllister is still wondering around like a lost old man looking for Stephen Mallan. He's behind you Jim... No he's infront of you now.. Ah, never mind..

We might be feeling it a bit though given our recent exertions, and if Ozzy is out we will miss that bite in midfield. Will still go for a narrow 2-1 home win, McLean and Mallandinho with the money.

McAllister - Talk to the wee man quite a bit coming back from games on the ferry as he lives on Bute most weekends. A really top block up for a laugh. Does not drink or smoke would like to see him do well though not against us of course have told him that many times. He is a hard worker on the field if not the most skilful

He needed the original groin operation.

I heard his hernia that devolved didn't need operated on for a good while. Many players play through this until they really need to go for it.

Just what I heard mate.

Aye. I know.

Just sounds a bit strange to me.