Restart The Search

You really think he has made a valid point, by calling me names ? people are allowed their opinions just as much as you are, so by what stretch of imagination have you come to suggest that your opinion is the correct opinion. I'm being negative because Gary Teale has achieved the exact same points in his first 9 games as tommy craig did, he made ridiculous decisions yesterday, i'm not calling for his head i'm calling for a proven manager to be appointed, the club made a mistake in appointing an assistant as manager when they gave craig the job, they have done the exact same with teale, but thankfully have not and hopefully will not give him the job permanently, everyone i've spoken to since the game yesterday has said his substitutions were strange and swung the game in dundees' favour. If people dont speak up when they think he's made poor decisions then he might think (like you do) that he is doing a good job.

Of course I don't support that , name calling. Nobody including me will stop your opinion , that's the whole point of the forum different opinions.

However you have to admit there are some real negative posters on the forum that cross the line. Especially guys sitting in the comfort of their home in front of a computer during a game ( not all but some ). That was my point

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

Jesus. Now you're claiming it's a FACT. bangin.gif

But then you claim you might be wrong.

FFS it's either a fact or it's not.

Anything else is an opinion.

If you are going to throw shit at people at our club at a time like this when we are struggling to survive relegation then at least have the decency to get your facts right before boring the.arse off everyone else. snore.gif

Hey if it's boring you put me on ignore - simple

Jesus. Now you're claiming it's a FACT. bangin.gif

But then you claim you might be wrong.

FFS it's either a fact or it's not.

Anything else is an opinion.

If you are going to throw shit at people at our club at a time like this when we are struggling to survive relegation then at least have the decency to get your facts right before boring the.arse off everyone else. snore.gif

Calm down Marc!

Of course I don't support that , name calling. Nobody including me will stop your opinion , that's the whole point of the forum different opinions.

However you have to admit there are some real negative posters on the forum that cross the line. Especially guys sitting in the comfort of their home in front of a computer during a game ( not all but some ). That was my point

Well unfortunately you made your point in reply to a post that named me as a "bellend" and hoped that "f**ckwit supporters" would stop supporting the club, he/she has made no point at all in their post. I have been going to saints games home and away for 48 years, sat freezing in Dingwall last week and have paid my full seasons fees on the tile bar bus, i certainly wont be sitting at a computer for any of our games, home or away

No other club would consider giving the managers job to someone temporarily in charge with a record of 6 defeats in 9 games. You could add in the continued failure to record a home win (apparently the worst run in our history) and having signed one player who has been dismissed twice in three games without even scoring.Saints however,will allow Gary to continue as a money saving option and may even permit him to sign another couple of duds in the futile hope of avoiding the drop.

When we look back at the end of the season at the absolute incompetence of this board it will be very sorry reading.There even seems to be an element of the support who think we are on the receiving end of unfair decisions in order to relegate us.I`m afraid this season has been coming for quite a time now, our luck has run out and frugality has seen us reduce an already poor quality team to a dreadful one.To make matters worse, whilst pleading poverty, we continually sign useless players and end up having to pay them off to leave (once it had taken months for someone to realise they are not up to the job), meaning theres nothing left to try and sign anyone decent.

The whole sorry affair has left fans apathetic and accepting of the inevitable outcome. Theres no atmosphere in the ground as crowds further dwindle. Its a re-run of previous relegation seasons from the past. This at a time when our nearest rivals are in turmoil and we might have been able to get back some of the fans who used to come to Saints but left to glory hunt along the PRW. Great pity.

No other club would consider giving the managers job to someone temporarily in charge with a record of 6 defeats in 9 games. You could add in the continued failure to record a home win (apparently the worst run in our history) and having signed one player who has been dismissed twice in three games without even scoring.Saints however,will allow Gary to continue as a money saving option and may even permit him to sign another couple of duds in the futile hope of avoiding the drop.

When we look back at the end of the season at the absolute incompetence of this board it will be very sorry reading.There even seems to be an element of the support who think we are on the receiving end of unfair decisions in order to relegate us.I`m afraid this season has been coming for quite a time now, our luck has run out and frugality has seen us reduce an already poor quality team to a dreadful one.To make matters worse, whilst pleading poverty, we continually sign useless players and end up having to pay them off to leave (once it had taken months for someone to realise they are not up to the job), meaning theres nothing left to try and sign anyone decent.

The whole sorry affair has left fans apathetic and accepting of the inevitable outcome. Theres no atmosphere in the ground as crowds further dwindle. Its a re-run of previous relegation seasons from the past. This at a time when our nearest rivals are in turmoil and we might have been able to get back some of the fans who used to come to Saints but left to glory hunt along the PRW. Great pity.

I think we're to far into the window to change the management team. I said as soon as Gary was given the nod as interim he shouldn't have the gig for long but I cannot see a manager coming in, assessing our current squad and adding/subtracting fro the player pool.

Seven weeks tomorrow since Craig sacked.The Board are treating fans with disdain.Window closes in a weeks time.We are now six players down if you include Teale with one new suspended player.We now have our worst home record in history.God you could not make all this up.No I don't think Gary is ready for management I believe on Saturday in the second half he got our shape all wrong.I see him being an assistant for the time being.In the meantime we require immediate action.

Well unfortunately you made your point in reply to a post that named me as a "bellend" and hoped that "f**ckwit supporters" would stop supporting the club, he/she has made no point at all in their post. I have been going to saints games home and away for 48 years, sat freezing in Dingwall last week and have paid my full seasons fees on the tile bar bus, i certainly wont be sitting at a computer for any of our games, home or away

Total respect for you.

Wylde pretty much ignored him, which led to the bashing looking a bit more angry and a bit of finger pointing. Eventually Wylde, hands on hips as he was obviously shattered from doing f**k all, sort of looked round.

He's been pretty much gash since we signed him, a couple of goals don't afford the luxury of playing at 50% every week.

I can't believe how shit Wylde has been since joining us. I thought when he was at Rangers everyone was talking him up as the next big thing. Spent time at Bolton (who'd initially offered something like 500k for him) but didn't make any impact (FIFA clearence aside), Aberdeen was the same story.

Downward spiral. Would be good to move him on provided it doesn't cost the club too much.

Board are showing a lot of disrespect for the fans and Gary Teale with the lack of information coming our way. All we want and need is a statement saying that interviews will take place soon and Gary is being interviewed and that a manager will be appointed by X date. Why the f**k they are fannying about is beyond me.

Why the f**k they are fannying about is beyond me.

To be honest, it is pretty much typical of their entire tenure, so shouldn't come as any great surprise (despite how critical a period this is the club's history).

According to some, we aren't entitled to hear anything, so shouldn't expect to. That doesn't seem to me like the best way to run a football club, but hey ho....what do I know.

To be honest, it is pretty much typical of their entire tenure, so shouldn't come as any great surprise (despite how critical a period this is the club's history).

I'd disagree and argue that for the bulk of their tenure the BoD have been hands on - even up to reappointing DL in November 2011 when his star was in the ascendant and Hibs were looking for a new manager. Since then I'm not so sure - we were told on a few occasions last season by folk "in the know" that the only reason DL hadn't been sacked was the imminent lol.gif sale of the club.

I'm in the minority in that I think a case could be made for sticking with TC up to the game against the Fakes (after which he was sacked) but I don't think the events of the last se7en weeks can be described as "business as usual". If GT had been confirmed as manager back in December most of us would have accepted that it was a decision forced by finance but now it's hard to argue that GT has improved results or shown the ability to wheel&deal the attributes SG claimed to be looking for in a new manager.

According to some, we aren't entitled to hear anything, so shouldn't expect to. That doesn't seem to me like the best way to run a football club, but hey ho....what do I know.

So many rumours going about, Scott & McGeoch being back in the fold and the consortium buying shares to give them a 75% holding in the club - who knows what to believe? We can only hope (or maybe not) that div is correct about the sale of the club to the Argies "being imminent"whistling.gif and that it's just a matter of wheels turning slowly with confidentiality being an important part of the process. Like I've said elsewhere the BoD have used up just about all the credit they had with me and are in danger of going into the red. It's just a shame that it seems to be jeopardizing the outcome of our latest relegation battle.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Wonder what the Board's view would be if the next home gate saw a virtually empty stadium? There is no club without the fans, small core or not. Personally, I fear it is now far too late to make the necessary changes to get us out of this mess. Someone is accountable for this like any business and the fans, like shareholders, should at least be told what the short to medium strategy/plan is.

Wonder what the Board's view would be if the next home gate saw a virtually empty stadium? There is no club without the fans, small core or not. Personally, I fear it is now far too late to make the necessary changes to get us out of this mess. Someone is accountable for this like any business and the fans, like shareholders, should at least be told what the short to medium strategy/plan is.

We got our answer today the plan until the end of the season is to carry on as we are. Not really an inspiring plan is it ?