Tennis - The Australian Open 2015

shull

Jocky is drawing 1 set all.

Come on the other dude.

COME ON ANDY ON SUNDAY !!!!thumbup2.gif

Think we would all rather see Andy face Wawrinka than Jocky. Hard to believe that Wawrinka and Berdych are both a couple of years older than Andy. I suppose it's because for we Scotsmen we've been aware of Andy's progress for so long. And Jocky is exactly one week younger than Andy. Intit amazing!

Andy loses the tiebreak by hitting it too low into the net. I have said this for years, and posted on here - Murray constantly loses points by hitting it too low into the net. He doesn't hit many unforced long, wide, or too many double faults - but time after time, he hits unforced errors too low. Guys like Jocky don't - they invariably get it back over the net and stay in the point. My suggestion is that when training, Murray's coaches have the net deliberately set two inches higher than a normal net. Just watch how many times Murray paps it too low.

Having said that - come on Andy!

Edited by pozbaird

My first time on this thread.

(Not mad about tennis)

Just saw end of last set and start of third. Djokovic looks to have given up?

:unsure:

Played a five set marathon in his semi, injured a thumb earlier, and had a wee ankle twist earlier - just think he's a bit out of steam just now, but Jocky never gives up. A few twists yet methinks.