St Mirren V Ict Premiership 14/2/15

shull

Ta , hadn't bothered to check for myself. Hope they don't magically find another player from oblivion in time to face us...

Although I hope Caley win today....Pitch inspection at 09.00. Been raining from teatime last night well into the morning so might bee soaking.

Stopped now so I'll take the chance and get oot with my Dug.

Still buzzin' after last night.clap.gif

Right, I have an ongoing bet with a savage from up north at work £5 per win/loss + £5 for the final league position - I'm down £20 counting the cup exit so come on guys give me a win and not just for the money but for a bit of pride.

As an aside with ICT being one of our bogey sides I usually lose this bet - even the season they were relegated I still had to shell out a fiver! cool.png

Right, I have an ongoing bet with a savage from up north at work £5 per win/loss + £5 for the final league position - I'm down £20 counting the cup exit so come on guys give me a win and not just for the money but for a bit of pride.

As an aside with ICT being one of our bogey sides I usually lose this bet - even the season they were relegated I still had to shell out a fiver! cool.png

Alan Savage......ICT Supremo and Owner of Orion Engineering and Multi Millionare........I am impressed BtB ....whistling.gif

I had been thinking about coming over for this in light of our win/clean sheet at the Plastics. After yesterday's debacle, I'm not going to bother my arse.

To be honest I don't have a Scooby how things are likely to pan out on the fourteenth. It could be the new lad makes us ask, "Kenny who?" or, "Whit the feck?" Until we see how we set up and how true to his word GT is about recruits I'll "haud ma wheesht" and hope there is an a p.m. (post Mclean) and not an a.m. (another massacre) on St Valentines day.

If we beat ICT a week on Saturday and our new signings perform well (depending who gets a game) will the GTF of the BOD demonstrators still be shouting?

has GT been using his "sources" well with the people who have come in?

a lot depends on the next few games and not just the ICT game but i would like to think if the team as a whole performs well in the next few games and the supporters can see a wee bit of light at the end of the tunnel all will be forgiven for cashing in on ONE player.

trepidation,nerves,excitment,shiting ones pants,....all part of being a saints fan...next 3 or 4 games will reveal all id expect......COYS

As long as we don't let the ICT midfield rough us up I think we have a chance.

If they do come with a game plan to kick us off the park, I want to see Mallan, McGinn ect roll about and get as many booked/sent off as possible. The last league game was a disgrace.

This in spades...... Can't remember the last time we played Caley and they didn't rough up our midfield or at least have a go. Draper booted lumps out of McGowan god knows how many times, he's just the one I remember most. Always a physical team who can obviously play a bit. If we show first in the Game,watch the crunching tackles coming out.

P.S. If only somebody had told Gowser that Draper was a Copper .............boxing.gif

McKay leaving is a big plus .

He was a Pest...

If only Meatball could do to Draper what he did to Wanyama in the Semi Final, a much bigger stronger guy but snapped at him for 90 minutes......kickass-sign.gif

We definitely need to match any aggression they show or they will dominate the midfield then............ph34r.png

Edited by thomsons dropped it

I'm planning on travelling up with my son (14) for this, my first ever SPL game.

Couple of questions if I may:

1) IS parking is ok on local streets?

and more importantly 2) will there be any local pubs showing the English FA cup early kick off?

Thanks

Parking will be no problem near the stadium, it's situated in the so called "notorious" Feegie Park area of

Paisley, born and bred there, the place is sound enough, although the whinging pussy's from Foxbar and

Glenburn might say otherwise...laugh.png.... Just don't bring the Rolls Royce..whistling.gif

As for the pubs, a 10 to 15 minute walk in to the town and there's loads, some better than other's, or even

contact the club they may allow you use of the hospitality bar, especially after travelling such a distance..