St Mirren V Ict Premiership 14/2/15

shull

The manger said, and I quote, "I just felt there were other boys who could go and do a job for us coming off the bench.”.

Make of that what you will.

If it wasn't for his pace, Wylde could easily be working a till at Makro. One of the laziest, most undeserving professional footballers I've ever had the misfortune of watching. Reilly's just a silly wee boy, but does try. Needed a loan spell at Forfar or someone like that to get game time and learn.

If it wasn't for his pace, Wylde could easily be working a till at Makro. One of the laziest, most undeserving professional footballers I've ever had the misfortune of watching. Reilly's just a silly wee boy, but does try. Needed a loan spell at Forfar or someone like that to get game time and learn.

Wylde on a till at Makro? He'd struggle if a customer wanted him to take a trakky' back.

Apparently he's not up to match fitness. it might take him a couple of games to get up to speed with the pace of Scottish football.

The 'pace' of Scottish football's easy to master. Just concentrate on picking up the ball after anyone has a first touch. Their second touch is generally a tackle or a scramble to keep the ball in play.

Apparently he's not up to match fitness. it might take him a couple of games to get up to speed with the pace of Scottish football.

He looked okay in Manchester. I even recall him putting in a tackle and getting a shot on target, stuff of legend these days. Edited by TsuMirren

I had such high hopes for Wylde when he joined but he is truly awful, a winger who can't go by a man, can't put a cross even near a striker, can't track back and pulls out of challenges.

Just back from my week away including my first Saints game. Was disappointed not to see Sadlier play but got a chance to have a chat with him and with a couple of weeks of no football it was decided not to play him. He is very happy at the club though.

Thought the football was far too route one and was crying out for some creativity in the middle, which was far too flat and one dimensional. The thing that really struck me though, was the lack of tempo, allowing ICT so much time on the ball.

Apart from that, my son and I both enjoyed it and thanks for the warm welcome.

Hopefully 3 points today

Disappointed is an understatement,, I think most fans were looking forward to watching Sadlier

play, he looked very promising when he came on against NYC..

Got a feeling you wont be rushing back after witnessing that farce of a performance, we're not

always completely rank rotten, we're more usually somewhere between shit and garbage..whistling.gif

That's like saying if beckham never had that sweet right foot he'd easily be working a till in makro. That's why they're footballers because the have special attributes.

And btw makro is closing down next week do neither could be on the tills!

That's like saying if beckham never had that sweet right foot he'd easily be working a till in makro. That's why they're footballers because the have special attributes.

And btw makro is closing down next week do neither could be on the tills!