Gregg Wylde

Just seen that Gregg Wylde has signed upto rangers first group and been tweeting photos of him as ranges player wishing them luck

Whilst not the worst thing. Should sny professional player actively show there allegiance in this way when they are being payed a fair wage to play for another team

I feel it's bang out of order when you are still playing guys like nacho novo do this but there retired sbd got feck all else to do. As soon as we get rid of this crettin the better

Just a nit remember jamie mcclusky got loads of stick for celebrating a Celtic goal.

If he was playing well, I wouldn't give a shit. But he's doing this at a time when his team is struggling and he's not bothering his arse.

Gowser nailed his colours to the mast very publicly, too, but did so when he was our best player. His commitment to our cause wasn't up for debate.

Wylde can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Just seen that Gregg Wylde has signed upto rangers first group and been tweeting photos of him as ranges player wishing them luck

Whilst not the worst thing. Should sny professional player actively show there allegiance in this way when they are being payed a fair wage to play for another team

I feel it's bang out of order when you are still playing guys like nacho novo do this but there retired sbd got feck all else to do. As soon as we get rid of this crettin the better

Just a nit remember jamie mcclusky got loads of stick for celebrating a Celtic goal.

It is not a very clever thing to do, especially when your not that good a player.

He has a terrible attitude on the field and is proving to be a bit of a knob off the field.

Sooner he leaves the better!

Agree teale and longwell were giving him pelters on Friday night when he came on for nit tracking back

Also. Who does he think he is nit good enough for st mirren has def made a few bob his car is a big Mercedes jeep type hair transplant. And Ejit wears his own training gear obv carbrini too low for him

Seen him a few months ago at the fort the swagger the guy had you'd have thought he was a superstar

If he was playing well, I wouldn't give a shit. But he's doing this at a time when his team is struggling and he's not bothering his arse.

Gowser nailed his colours to the mast very publicly, too, but did so when he was our best player. His commitment to our cause wasn't up for debate.

Wylde can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

What did Gowser do?

I can't believe a current footballer has signed upto a fans group. Surely must be sonething in his contract that. Would prevent this

Do old firm supporting current players not realise how much that non old firm fans hate this type of thing.

He knows what he's doing

Working his ticket and he clearly wants away from us

His downfall at Bolton and Aberdeen was his lack of desire and commitment. This attitude seems to have followed to St Mirren.

When he signed for us, i felt in a way he seemed like a luxury player and we were going to get the best out of him. Unfortunately he is struggling to make the first team, which makes me think that he is continuing his trend as being a waster.

Hi post on Twitter was nothing short of idiotic, as this is just attracting trouble. The fact he has signed up to some Rangers group, whilst still a player at another club is enough for me to say...get tae!

Any player or employee openly supporting a competitor & mocking their employers & supporters is disrespectful & stupid in the least. I'd find a way to move him on.

Teale should phone McDowall and offer him across for free. The guy is an absolute disgrace even without the twitter nonsense. Half time warm up at PT he was messing around, then the group breaks and he's chatting to the groundsman whilst the others warm up.

In my opinion they can join whatever social media groups they want, attend whatever games they want as long as between now and the end of the season he can turn his form around and score some important goals like he did at the end of last season i couldnt give a shit. Infact if he scores the goal that keeps us up in may i will personally carry his traditional bag of Cans of miller and walk his staffy dug beside him in july :)

Dont make a big deal out of this. If i was playing.professional football it wouldnt keep me away from here.

Edited by GlenburnSaint