Holy Sh*t!

Just realised, that's another golfing Saint missing from the Fan Council golf day next season. McLean, Harkins, Danny Lennon, Tommy Craig - all played, now gone. We need to draft in replacements. I'll take that cocktail waitress shagging, dirty two-timing, lying two-faced, perma-injured cnut Tiger Woods.... can he play CB?

Just realised, that's another golfing Saint missing from the Fan Council golf day next season. McLean, Harkins, Danny Lennon, Tommy Craig - all played, now gone. We need to draft in replacements. I'll take that cocktail waitress shagging, dirty two-timing, lying two-faced, perma-injured cnut Tiger Woods.... can he play CB?

You're subliminally sending a message that you don't like Mr.Woods.

Woods? Nah, too injury prone.

RickMcD Posted Today, 14:13

You're subliminally sending a message that you don't like Mr.Woods.

Much maligned and totally misunderstood man.

He likes women (a number of them) he argued with his wife (frequently) and he has the yips.

What is there not to like about him? notworthy.gif

No, he likes his irons to much.... post-4944-0-71578200-1423247362_thumb.jp

what has all this got to do with Kenny McLean signing for Aberdeen and St Mirren in general??Nathan.Nathan Jones.

My fault I guess, for commenting in a jocular fashion that aside from losing a silky midfielder, we have lost another golfing Saint for the Fan Council golf day. Now, this may not appear to be that important, but after losing Harkins and Danny Lennon, the Fan Council had to draft in loanees on short term deals. Basher, TT, and Junior Mendes - who turned up to a golf day without any golf shoes... Or golf clubs. Haaa!

Apologies. Back on topic....

Fcuk off BoD. Fcuk off Aberdeen. Gie's a million plus sell-ons, gie's a signing, gie's a home win....

• 2 weeks later...

I'll stand by that first post.

People who aren't regarding this as a pretty disastrous development in terms of the timing and our perilous position are, quite frankly, delusional.

*BUMP*

Anyone still thinking we'll be fine on the back of losing McLean?

It is one match, granted, but as I have posted on the match thread, all the predicted consequences of losing McLean were there in abundance yesterday.

At best, we can only hope that County and Well remain as pish as we undoubtedly are.

*BUMP*

Anyone still thinking we'll be fine on the back of losing McLean?

It is one match, granted, but as I have posted on the match thread, all the predicted consequences of losing McLean were there in abundance yesterday.

At best, we can only hope that County and Well remain as pish as we undoubtedly are.

We will struggle without him but we unfortunately needed the money.

I agree with Ricky Gillies it is a disaster for us and I now think that we will lose our position in the top flight as a result of this. We had momentum with Kenny he was that good now we have not much left over and a tactically naive manager trying to cut his teeth in the top league in the middle of a relegation battle wow you couldn't make this shit up

My fault I guess, for commenting in a jocular fashion that aside from losing a silky midfielder, we have lost another golfing Saint for the Fan Council golf day. Now, this may not appear to be that important, but after losing Harkins and Danny Lennon, the Fan Council had to draft in loanees on short term deals. Basher, TT, and Junior Mendes - who turned up to a golf day without any golf shoes... Or golf clubs. Haaa!

Apologies. Back on topic....

Fcuk off BoD. Fcuk off Aberdeen. Gie's a million plus sell-ons, gie's a signing, gie's a home win....

no no, was just contining the bit of madness you begun Poz.....in an attempt to try and soothe the pain of losing Kenny....yes, f**k off them all....every man Jack o them!