Welcome To St. Mirren Emmanuel Sonupe

Welcome to the club. ignore the many negative posts it's just part of being a saints fan and paisley who have a shite outlook to everything that is positive.

Deep down we are all at this club mental lovable supporters who will back you 100% as long as you don't get sent off on your first two matches :)

Deep down we are all at this club mental lovable supporters who will back you 100% as long as you don't get sent off on your first two matches :)

... Or tweet a picture of yourself wearing a Sevco top... Or go to Easter Road to watch ra' Sellik... Or kick policemen... Or don't track back...

Think that's it!

I wish the boy all the best and hope he does a job for us between now and the end of the season.

However, he is only here on loan, and so not a signing as far as I'm concerned. When are we going to bring players in on a contract? I feel sorry for Gary Teale & David Longwell, having their best asset sold from under them. What makes it worse is that we have sold him to a rival club and for a pittance, considering his age and prospects in the game.

I'm too pissed off to write any more about our current situation, except to say that the sooner we get new owners, the better for us all.

the sooner we get new owners, the better for us all.

5 years {I think} & counting. Has it taken so long to sell any other football club in living memory?

I hope the BoD use KM money wisely.

Perhaps hand the reins over to SMISA & say "we're out the door with the £300K, you can pay us the rest over X years. Good luck". If only.

anyways, a spurs supporting mate has seen this fella play v Crustal Palace U21's, said he done well. Should do a good job for us.

Let's hope this young loan player does us a turn.

Let's face it, recently only Newton, Dummett and Goncalves are the young loan players who have added quality to our squad when they were here.

I stand to be corrected, but the rest have been pretty shite.

Let's hope this young loan player does us a turn.

Let's face it, recently only Newton, Dummett and Goncalves are the young loan players who have added quality to our squad when they were here.

I stand to be corrected, but the rest have been pretty shite.

3 successes and 4 failures (Campbell, Caprice, Drury and Plummer) isn't a bad hit rate really. It's a better success rate than we've had with our permanent signings!