Alan Gow Training With Us.

I like a lot of what Teale has done to try and clean up the clusterfcuk left by Tommy 'Mourinho' Craig, but if Gary Teale ever sends out a team with Gow, Wylde and Reilly in it?

Just say no Gary. He will fanny around and make Gary Harkins look like Steven Gerrard.

I like a lot of what Teale has done to try and clean up the clusterfcuk left by Tommy 'Mourinho' Craig, but if Gary Teale ever sends out a team with Gow, Wylde and Reilly in it?

Just say no Gary. He will fanny around and make Gary Harkins look like Steven Gerrard.

As long as GT saves us from going down he can sign whoever he likes as far as I'm concerned. I'll judge him end of season not on who he signs right now

I reckon Gow could probably give us much more coming off the bench as an impact player, than the likes of Reilly or Wylde. I don't particularly like the way Gow messed us about previously but he showed some decent touches the other night and might offer us a decent option short term.

It would be a bit of a gamble signing Gow, and if it were a choice between him and the Austrian defender then I think our need for a versatile defender is much more important.

I actually think he would be a good addition to the squad versatile experienced and has a good knowledge of the league so why not?

So what if he was going to sign for us before and didn't because another club offered him more money!

I think he can fill Kennys role and help Mallan develope as a player so it makes sense to me!

We still need a defender but Kenny was on a very good wage at Saints so should be enough to sign both Gow and a defender!

My only question would be is the defender on trial good enough?

I actually think he would be a good addition to the squad versatile experienced and has a good knowledge of the league so why not?

So what if he was going to sign for us before and didn't because another club offered him more money!

I think he can fill Kennys role and help Mallan develope as a player so it makes sense to me!

We still need a defender but Kenny was on a very good wage at Saints so should be enough to sign both Gow and a defender!

My only question would be is the defender on trial good enough?

Don't think he would improve our team IMO. As for the defender on trial. By all accounts he is a full back I believe we need a centre half

Don't think he would improve our team IMO. As for the defender on trial. By all accounts he is a full back I believe we need a centre half

Reading up on him, it seems he can play anywhere across the back four, but usually plays as a right back or centre half. Would be a good signing considering we don't have anyone to play right back other than Naismith.

Edited by ulysses

"Gowswer has done well," Teale said.

I'll say up front that I often find the way footballers bastardise each others names to be childish and embarrassing. However I equally appreciate it's not a big deal, frankly who cares.

I do wonder however whether Tealy Teale would do himself a favor by dropping this habit now that he is the man in charge. A simple "Alan Gow has...." would, imho, seem more professional and inspiring coming from the Manager of St Mirren Football Club.

Genuinely interested, am I being a total bellend thinking this, or does anyone have similar thoughts?

"Gowswer has done well," Teale said.

I'll say up front that I often find the way footballers bastardise each others names to be childish and embarrassing. However I equally appreciate it's not a big deal, frankly who cares.

I do wonder however whether Tealy Teale would do himself a favor by dropping this habit now that he is the man in charge. A simple "Alan Gow has...." would, imho, seem more professional and inspiring coming from the Manager of St Mirren Football Club.

Genuinely interested, am I being a total bellend thinking this, or does anyone have similar thoughts?

Danny Lennon repeatedly referred to 'Tealey, Goody and Thommo'.

If it was players referring to managers by their nickname I'd be more concerned. Not the other way around as much.