Kieran Sadlier Signs

Hendo

Good to hear from you West Ham Saint! What is he like as a player?

He is technically very good and has a left foot and right foot. Although often played on the left for the WHU Development squad i'm really pleased to see him given the number 10 shirt as I think that is where he is at his best and understand that is where Teale wants him to play. He has the football brain required to play there. Teddy Sherrigham the WHU attacking coach has been complimentary of him.

Over the last couple of years he has really worked on his strength and that realy shows in his defensive attributes too. Personally I think he has the attributes to make a good impression, hopefully he'll be given the time and games to prove that.

Put it this way - I don't think their in another released youth player i'd drive 450 miles to come and see debut.

He's not got a choice!

He did have a choice. He could have kept Drury or played Marwood wide for McLear, could have shoe horned Wylde in for Mallan and shifted the formation, but he chose to go with Mallan and McLear, and has also given Morgan some gametime as well. Credit to Teale where it's due.

Put it this way - I don't think their in another released youth player i'd drive 450 miles to come and see debut.

Well, if you fancy watching him closer to home, the London St Mirren Supporters Club normally watch our live matches at the Famous Three Kings in West Kensington. In saying that, driving the 450 miles will probably be easier than trying to cross London by public transport...

Well, if you fancy watching him closer to home, the London St Mirren Supporters Club normally watch our live matches at the Famous Three Kings in West Kensington. In saying that, driving the 450 miles will probably be easier than trying to cross London by public transport...

And you get a better class of punter at Greenhill Road - all sweetness and light, never moan, always right behind the team and the manager.

My son wrote that article. We have seen Kieran play loads of times as he progressed through the ranks and out of all the players that have been released he is the one we are most gutted about.

It isn't just his ability but it is his hard work and attitude that set him apart in my opinion. Hopefully he will be given the opportunity by Teale to progress further and get the regular first team action that he has been craving.

Sadly youngsters aren't getting a look in for the West Ham first team and that has a lot to do with the attitude of the manager who is not one for trying new things, he is safety first... and safety second, so don't take the fact that Kieran didn't make the first team as a negative. He trained with them regularly and they were all surprised that he was allowed to leave.

Another massive positive (I'm sure you'll agree) is that his moving to St Mirren is that you now have two new followers in my son and we hope to come up and see his home debut against ICT where we hope to see him prove us right and Fat Sam wrong.

Welcome aboard mate! It's not always easy following us, but it's never dull.

We have a few WHU fans kicking about from both sides of the border given the McAvennie connection.

Welcome aboard mate! It's not always easy following us, but it's never dull.

We have a few WHU fans kicking about from both sides of the border given the McAvennie connection.

If I wanted 'easy' I wouldn't be a West Ham Fan. Reading this forum is like reading a WHU one. Different colours, similar gripes.

If I wanted 'easy' I wouldn't be a West Ham Fan. Reading this forum is like reading a WHU one. Different colours, similar gripes.

Every forum is the same. I've mentioned this before - I visit the Denver Broncos fan forum, and after the Superbowl loss to Seattle last season, half the squad needed shot, the owners needed a slap, John Elway should fire coach Fox and get in.... you get the idea. The Falkirk 'One F' forum, boy, that was a belter too.

Every forum is the same. I've mentioned this before - I visit the Denver Broncos fan forum, and after the Superbowl loss to Seattle last season, half the squad needed shot, the owners needed a slap, John Elway should fire coach Fox and get in.... you get the idea. The Falkirk 'One F' forum, boy, that was a belter too.

I guess it is all relative, no matter how well a team might be doing as a fan there will always be room for improvement. Nothing poor annoying than hearing fans of bigger more successful teams moaning though who don't realise how good they have it.

Or maybe we just aren't happen unless we're moaning?

I always say it is far better to post moans on a forum like this rather than let negativity into the match day atmosphere.

What is the general atmosphere at home games?

I guess it is all relative, no matter how well a team might be doing as a fan there will always be room for improvement. Nothing poor annoying than hearing fans of bigger more successful teams moaning though who don't realise how good they have it.

I always say it is far better to post moans on a forum like this rather than let negativity into the match day atmosphere.

General atmosphere at home games is the same every game. The team run out to applause and a real hope that today will be a good day, then it turns library quiet, with isolated individuals giving abuse to the usual suspects - Goodwin, Cheesy, Wylde... Or the odd individual who abuses everyone no matter what. There are no big swells of 'Sack the board' or stuff - just a quiet apathy which comes from not winning a single home game all season. It is better under Teale than Craig though. We're not a bad lot really, just fed up watching us not even manage to win one league game. It has become a chore to attend home games these days, feelgood factor somewhat thin on the ground.

Usually either hostile or non existent... more often than not the latter..

Edited by scrappy coco

He is technically very good and has a left foot and right foot. Although often played on the left for the WHU Development squad i'm really pleased to see him given the number 10 shirt as I think that is where he is at his best and understand that is where Teale wants him to play. He has the football brain required to play there. Teddy Sherrigham the WHU attacking coach has been complimentary of him.

Over the last couple of years he has really worked on his strength and that realy shows in his defensive attributes too. Personally I think he has the attributes to make a good impression, hopefully he'll be given the time and games to prove that.

It's commendable that you're willing to drive all that way to watch keiran, he must be half decent!

We're playing New York City FC in Manchester on Tuesday by the way. A wee bit closer to home for you although still not round the corner!

Home games are shit. The percentage of moaning faced cnuts makes it a very unpleasant experience, so much so that I gave up going to home games a few years ago.

Away games are slightly better but the amount of "supporters" who cant attend a game without being mostly pissed is sad but we seem to perform better away from home, possibly due to less dour cnuts. ????

Home games are shit. The percentage of moaning faced cnuts makes it a very unpleasant experience, so much so that I gave up going to home games a few years ago.

Away games are slightly better but the amount of "supporters" who cant attend a game without being mostly pissed is sad but we seem to perform better away from home, possibly due to less dour cnuts.

There's me thinking it was because you couldn't afford the train fare.whistling.gif

Away games are slightly better but the amount of "supporters" who cant attend a game without being mostly pissed is sad but we seem to perform better away from home, possibly due to less dour cnuts. ????

Ah, so its our fault you don't make it along?

Soz, and all that....

Edited by Drew

Away games are slightly better but the amount of "supporters" who cant attend a game without being mostly pissed is sad but we seem to perform better away from home, possibly due to less dour cnuts.

In fairness this killed football for me and my son as well.

It's the sense of entitlement that these whining bastards have that just because they hand over £20 they have the right to ruin everyone else's day with their constant bitching for 90 minutes. I go to matches because I want to have some fun in my time off work. Listening to someone with a temper problem isn't fun. It's a right pain in the arse.

Seriously, what grown adult wants to yell and swear at a referee every time he blows his whistle against your players?

And what grown adult wants to sit and listen to that pish?