Kieran Sadlier Signs

Hendo

Home games are shit. The percentage of moaning faced cnuts makes it a very unpleasant experience, so much so that I gave up going to home games a few years ago.

Away games are slightly better but the amount of "supporters" who cant attend a game without being mostly pissed is sad but we seem to perform better away from home, possibly due to less dour cnuts.

. One of the best things I did when we moved was to get a season ticket in the main stand you don't hear so much abuse from there for some reason. The new stadium is good for atmosphere when the team is playing good. Which is not too often from past seasons . Teale for me has added a bit of zest into our play.

In fairness this killed football for me and my son as well.

It's the sense of entitlement that these whining bastards have that just because they hand over £20 they have the right to ruin everyone else's day with their constant bitching for 90 minutes. I go to matches because I want to have some fun in my time off work. Listening to someone with a temper problem isn't fun. It's a right pain in the arse.

Seriously, what grown adult wants to yell and swear at a referee every time he blows his whistle against your players?

And what grown adult wants to sit and listen to that pish?

Do you prefer it if they shout their pish at their own players?

Perhaps if we won at home this would stem some of the moaning. I honestly cannot remember the last time I attended a match where we won. Watching your team get gubbed each week doesn't bring the best out in people.

I'm afraid the moaning faced cnuts moan no matter what. I was at the game we beat Ross County in a thriller, Thompsons overhead winner after being well on top, fat bald cnuts behind me in the main stand moaned at Lennon all the way through the game, fcuking no idea, sorry, ruined by pissed morons. ????

Edited by faraway saint

I'm afraid the moaning faced cnuts moan no matter what. I was at the game we beat Ross County in a thriller, Thompsons overhead winner after being well on top, fat bald cnuts behind me in the main stand moaned at Lennon all the way through the game, fcuking no idea, sorry, ruined by pissed morons.

Its torture, moaning when your at the game and then moaning from the wife when you get home because we got gubbed and your in a downer and its usually Cheesy's fault.

Edited by linwood buddie

I'm afraid the moaning faced cnuts moan no matter what.

Says the moaniest cuntiest poster on the site............

Thompsons overhead winner after being well on top, fat bald cnuts behind me in the main stand moaned at Lennon all the way through the game, fcuking no idea, sorry, ruined by pissed morons.

Moaning and the general bile of supporters is part of the atmosphere at matches, there is a chapter (more than one actually) on it in Nick Hornby's book Fever Pitch. If you don't like moaning go to the opera altho' the boy Domingo struggles when he tries to get above middle C these days and don't talk to me about fat ladies.............

Says the moaniest cuntiest poster on the site............

????????????

Moaning and the general bile of supporters is part of the atmosphere at matches, there is a chapter (more than one actually) on it in Nick Hornby's book Fever Pitch. If you don't like moaning go to the opera altho' the boy Domingo struggles when he tries to get above middle C these days and don't talk to me about fat ladies.............

Disappointed, not usual array of bold, highlighted, general overuse of font/colour and long winded repetitive shite you usually post. ???? Edited by faraway saint

I'm afraid the moaning faced cnuts moan no matter what. I was at the game we beat Ross County in a thriller, Thompsons overhead winner after being well on top, fat bald cnuts behind me in the main stand moaned at Lennon all the way through the game, fcuking no idea, sorry, ruined by pissed morons.

I was that moaning faced cnutthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif