Kieran Sadlier Signs

Hendo

Disappointed, not YOUR usual array of bold, highlighted, general overuse of font/colour and long winded repetitive shite you usually post.

Oh I used a different font in the middle of cuntiest, Tahoma which is quite similar to Arial - the difference is not always noticed but it allows you to spell the offending word correctly. Furthermore I enjoyed the tautology of long winded repetitive shite , intentional I presume otherwise I might have to start writing concise fresh shite just to keep you amused.

PS - Are you sure you put general overuse in the correct place I feel your sentence would have flowed better if you'd put it after font/colour.

What grown adult decides not to go and see something he enjoys because he has to sit near people moaning? lol.gif:

Moaning and the general bile of supporters is part of the atmosphere at matches, there is a chapter (more than one actually) on it in Nick Hornby's book Fever Pitch. If you don't like moaning go to the opera

Did Faraway NOT just explain to you in meticulous and tedious detail that he's stopped going to matches altogether because of it?

Is it repetition of facts which you require to understand something?

Now maybe you personally don't need his £20 but I'm sure as shit that the club does.

Did Faraway NOT just explain to you in meticulous and tedious detail that he's stopped going to matches altogether because of it?

Now maybe you personally don't need his £20 but I'm sure as shit that the club does.

I know of a lot more who have stopped going cause we haven't won at home all season. Perhaps if we won a few matches it would cut down the moaning and increase the attendances.

Bonusthumbup2.gif

He is technically very good and has a left foot and right foot. Although often played on the left for the WHU Development squad i'm really pleased to see him given the number 10 shirt as I think that is where he is at his best and understand that is where Teale wants him to play. He has the football brain required to play there. Teddy Sherrigham the WHU attacking coach has been complimentary of him.

Over the last couple of years he has really worked on his strength and that realy shows in his defensive attributes too. Personally I think he has the attributes to make a good impression, hopefully he'll be given the time and games to prove that.

Put it this way - I don't think their in another released youth player i'd drive 450 miles to come and see debut.

Noticed you released Danny Whitehead from your academy also, that's a strange 1, he was very highly rated was he not?

Supposedly when we bought him, but I never saw him have a good game. Far too light weight and not as technically good as most that come through the academy.

You seem to be releasing a lot of your highly rated youngsters, hope it's true about Fanimo coming in for a trial, looks like he could be decent going by reports.

You seem to be releasing a lot of your highly rated youngsters, hope it's true about Fanimo coming in for a trial, looks like he could be decent going by reports.

There is a lot of discussion as to why they are released, some I just don't think were good enough, but others were just not given a chance by Big Fat Sam.

You've picked up the best of the bunch in Sadlier.

Personally I'd prefer it if they f**ked off and did something else on a match day and left the rest of us to enjoy the game in peace..

Been quite difficult this season, and the last couple of months especially, to sit quietly on your hands with your mouth firmly closed as poor decision after poor decision has been given against us.

There is a lot of discussion as to why they are released, some I just don't think were good enough, but others were just not given a chance by Big Fat Sam.

You've picked up the best of the bunch in Sadlier.

Thank you for your input in this thread my London dwelling new forum friend, thank you indeed.

I was already looking forward to our next competitive fixture but now I look forward to it with a little extra slice of excitement as I look forward to seeing our new young star debut for the Paisley masses. Along with young snoopity dog our next game sure has intrigue in abundance.

Hopefully young Sadlier can be the next Dan McGarry but I am not one to put too much pressure on young boys (ooh err missus) so lets just hope this young man and his snoopity friend impress us long suffering Buddies.

This has a whiff of the Aaron Mooy's about it.

Young star negotiates a way out of his contract with a bigger English club in order to get reglaur games and make a name for himself.

Let's hope the exercise bikes have been lubricated!

I hope the kid does well for us, and himself. Being introduced into a foot of the table dogfight in a league you've never featured in isn't the best platform to demonstrate your prowess, but is an opporunity make yourself an instant hero if you can help turn things around. A few new faces always serves to freshen things up and keeps the supporters a bit more interested than we might have been.

Fingers crossed....

We have not been lucky with young English reserve or "academy" players ( whatever that word means) so far , so perhaps this chap can be the exception to the rule. I fear its a tall order pitching someone like that straight in against Inverness and smacks of desperation if both those young signings are thrown into the deep end.

There are surely better first team experienced players in the lower leagues who could do a job for us and even prepare us for what is likely to be a place in the championship next term.

I hope to be proved wrong but cant imagine these types of signings can cut it at SPL level.

We have not been lucky with young English reserve or "academy" players ( whatever that word means) so far , so perhaps this chap can be the exception to the rule. I fear its a tall order pitching someone like that straight in against Inverness and smacks of desperation if both those young signings are thrown into the deep end.

There are surely better first team experienced players in the lower leagues who could do a job for us and even prepare us for what is likely to be a place in the championship next term.

I hope to be proved wrong but cant imagine these types of signings can cut it at SPL level.

First outing might be against NYC.

Not in the post quoted but I suppose that's what I get for skimming through the thread, oh & btw it's only home matches he (faraway saint) has stopped attending - in a post pulling someone up for lack of attention to detail that's pretty much a criminal mistake. 1eye.gif