Poty This Year

Overall Goodwin has been the most consistent. Been a rock all season with a couple of iffy moments thrown in.

Kenny was brilliant from December. Even though it was scintillating stuff from him i admit.

He was sent off in our first game of the season for elbowing someone and followed this up with another elbow at Tannadice. This resulted in lengthy suspensions at a time when he was needed and also resulted in him being demoted from coaching and given a warning from the BOD about his future conduct.

Is this the person who deserves to player of the year?

He was sent off in our first game of the season for elbowing someone and followed this up with another elbow at Tannadice. This resulted in lengthy suspensions at a time when he was needed and also resulted in him being demoted from coaching and given a warning from the BOD about his future conduct.

He wasn't sent off against Motherwell for elbowing someone, he was sent off for two yellow cards.

Goodwin by some distance. McLean in the last couple of months has been brilliant, but is away now, and Goodwin has been clearly our best players in the majority of games I've seen him in. A leader and organiser on the park who rarely makes mistakes and passes the ball very well. Just hope he can keep himself out of trouble from now on.

Goodwin by some distance. McLean in the last couple of months has been brilliant, but is away now, and Goodwin has been clearly our best players in the majority of games I've seen him in. A leader and organiser on the park who rarely makes mistakes and passes the ball very well. Just hope he can keep himself out of trouble from now on.

Recently. whistling.gif

If he has been the most consistent player on the pitch over the course of the season then yes. Didn't seen anyone else take responsibility when he was suspended.

Might say more about how bad our team has been than how good Jim has been but I think you have to give him credit. Don't think he has been booked in 9-10 games now either. ( he will now get sent off v ICT guaranteed )