Thomas Piermayr

Mykey

I don't remember him , although he my have played in the 1srt division with ICT. The fact that at the age of 25 he has played 100 matches in the Austrian Bundesliga suggests that he might be worth a deal !

If I remember correctly he can cover a couple of positions in defence.

Found a quote from an old article when he first joined ICT.

“I’ve played in a number of positions over the last year, played at centre back, left back, right back and also in the defensive midfield role. I think it’s good for me that I can play in a number of positions and give the manager and team some options.”

Surely playing more than one Trialist in the game this evening? Otherwise, what is the point?

Well, it gives all our signings a chance to settle in a vaguely competitive/challenging fixture. Beats the hell out of going into the ICT game totally cold. We could be starting with three players who've never played for the Buds before.

Also, we've been playing 'pass the ball to Kenny' for a few months now, and I suspect we could be moving to two or three up front, so it gives us a chance to try that.

I think it's a well-timed fixture, TBH.