Aberdeen V St Mirren Premiership 21/2/15

shull

If we are going by today's performance get on Aberdeen -1 as reckon we will lose by 2 minimum.

Sad state of affairs

The bookies won't be that daft. -1 will probably not even be a tempting price! Not that I could ever bet against us anyway. Reckon we'll lose about 3-0, though could be as bad as 5 if they're in the mood and we're our usual selves.

Maybe Wylde will get a hat trick against his old Team.

Is that a hat trick of instances where he's talking to an old team mate instead of warming up? Only thing he should get is a comp ticket for his seat.

Aberdeen's main problem against us could be deciding which blatantly obvious defensive deficiency to exploit first.

we can only hope he get's it right.

if he plays this team we will have a chance

ridgers

Naismith cheesy Austrian? tess

Goodwin mcginn

snoopy Dayton

sadlier

Thompson

this would be my first pick of the team and Naismith would be well covered with the pace of snoopy and Dayton with tess respectively

but sadlier must play behind Thompson imo

i don't think Thompson's finished just yet...

only time will tell...

Did you attend the ICT game mate ? Thompson looks disintrested and clearly not match fit.

I would drop Thompson until his fitness levels are bester.

I fear for us on Saturday, could be a doing. Aberdeen put 4 by Ross County and 3 by Hamilton (should have been more) in their last 2 games. Mclean is destined to score against us as well.

Motherwell at home to Dundee and Ross County at Partick so they both have a decent chance of picking up points.

Yes I think we will see a positional change on sat. There's not an ounce of doubt that we will be thumped at pittodrie and I think Motherwell will beat a bang average Dundee with Ross county nicking a point against Patrick. Look we're totally shite and cheap and the decisions by our board have cost us. We will be relegated unless there is a miraculous recovery which won't happen under the current board. Let's get set for 1500 at home to Alloa next year with our best players away and a couple left like Kelly and Reilly leading our non existent promotion charge. I do not care what anyone says the fact is the top flight is at its weakest ever and were still waiting to win at home. It is absolutely ridiculous and the players should be ashamed of themselves. Also the board need hunted for the decision to appoint Craig in the first place.

I fear for us on Saturday, could be a doing. Aberdeen put 4 by Ross County and 3 by Hamilton (should have been more) in their last 2 games. Mclean is destined to score against us as well.

Motherwell at home to Dundee and Ross County at Partick so they both have a decent chance of picking up points.

Yes Aberdeen have their tails up , they can smell a top league finish and as you say have been rattling them in against teams above us. .

That will be their undoing , overconfident . We will surprise them with a stoic performance. .

1-1 , with Mclean scoring both of them. .

Yes Aberdeen have their tails up , they can smell a top league finish and as you say have been rattling them in against teams above us. .

That will be their undoing , overconfident . We will surprise them with a stoic performance. .

1-1 , with Mclean scoring both of them. .

I admire your optimism, or sarcasm whistling.gif

Yes I think we will see a positional change on sat. There's not an ounce of doubt that we will be thumped at pittodrie and I think Motherwell will beat a bang average Dundee with Ross county nicking a point against Patrick. Look we're totally shite and cheap and the decisions by our board have cost us. We will be relegated unless there is a miraculous recovery which won't happen under the current board. Let's get set for 1500 at home to Alloa next year with our best players away and a couple left like Kelly and Reilly leading our non existent promotion charge. I do not care what anyone says the fact is the top flight is at its weakest ever and were still waiting to win at home. It is absolutely ridiculous and the players should be ashamed of themselves. Also the board need hunted for the decision to appoint Craig in the first place.

FFS lighten up mate!

In your opinion, which may well be right, but most sane people should always have an ounce of doubt... can I share it with you, or perhaps PM you The Samaritans number?

It really is a grind how we have so many dementers, fortune-tellers, sooth-sayers, naesayers, doom merchants, Mystics and Oracles on this site. Trying to drag you down to their own very, very low level. ... I've got news for you all... we're still here and there are STILL 2 teams below us FFS .

we just to wait and see at end of the day if we lose to aberdeen no shock if we put up a good performanceh pace

thats more important .the presure is on aberdeen we have nothing to lose ,keep it tight and counter attack

with the 2 new players with pace

that should shock and surprise them

onwards and upwards