Aberdeen V St Mirren Premiership 21/2/15

shull

Absolute clusterf*ck of a season and based on the past couple of weeks I don't think we need worry about the playoffs, we look a good bet for bottom spot I'm afraid. I keep thinking that at some point the players are going to realise the f*cken mess we (and they) are in and at least start to look as though they give a f*ck. Think that is pissing me off more than anything to be honest sad.png

The only thing that is keeping me going at the mo is the thought that we have to play Well and County twice and Partick once. It is all still in our hands.

Or, given this utter clusterf**k of a season which I really cannot wait to see the back of, am I being over-optimistic?

Absolute clusterf*ck of a season and based on the past couple of weeks I don't think we need worry about the playoffs, we look a good bet for bottom spot I'm afraid. I keep thinking that at some point the players are going to realise the f*cken mess we (and they) are in and at least start to look as though they give a f*ck. Think that is pissing me off more than anything to be honest sad.png

Not when the vast majority of them are going to be out of contract! They won't give a f**k. We've a squad which is mostly full of guys who aren't good enough for the top flight, and couldn't give a f**k.

We need some Tommy Turners, some Kirk Broadfoots, some Norrie McWhirters, some Shuggie Murrays, some Billy Abercrombys.

This is a relegation battle. What we need now are battlers. Or we're f**ked.

In the words of Delia Smith... Where are you!!?

Edited by Leicester Saint

What is all

This about sadlier. He's obv not good enough. I doubt teale would have actualy seen him play in flesh before signing. These eds players coming from down South really are overrated the teams saturate there squad Abd the quality is very low. Like drury Campbell

If he can't make the squad this proves he simply ain't as good as he thought he'd be

What is it with football fans and their need to write players off before even seeing them. As a whole this forum is a nice break from the nitpicking and general idiocy of the WHU forum I frequent but to write the above without even seeing him is just plain stupid.

You talk about over rated players coming from down south but against ICT the young Spurs (spits) lad was the bright spark in an overall dull team performance.

I've seen Kieran play loads of times and can hand on heart say that even the worst performance I've seen of him was better than what I saw last Saturday.

Now he is still a young lad so not pretending he is the saviour of the season but when a team struggles to create anything positive he is just the sort of player you need, so before writing him off before you see him, how about you give him a chance like most of the other gents on here.

He looked bright in his first sub appearance against NYC

He isn't not in the team due to lack of ability, but having not playing for WHU for a few weeks I assume Teale thought he was short of match fitness . Always a weird one for me, personally I think the best way to get that fitness is by playing, but maybe he wanted another week of training first.

Either way I expect to see him playing soon and then you are in a better position to judge, but how about you give the lad a chance and at least wait until then.

What is it with football fans and their need to write players off before even seeing them. As a whole this forum is a nice break from the nitpicking and general idiocy of the WHU forum I frequent but to write the above without even seeing him is just plain stupid.

You talk about over rated players coming from down south but against ICT the young Spurs (spits) lad was the bright spark in an overall dull team performance.

I've seen Kieran play loads of times and can hand on heart say that even the worst performance I've seen of him was better than what I saw last Saturday.

Now he is still a young lad so not pretending he is the saviour of the season but when a team struggles to create anything positive he is just the sort of player you need, so before writing him off before you see him, how about you give him a chance like most of the other gents on here.

He looked bright in his first sub appearance against NYC

He isn't not in the team due to lack of ability, but having not playing for WHU for a few weeks I assume Teale thought he was short of match fitness . Always a weird one for me, personally I think the best way to get that fitness is by playing, but maybe he wanted another week of training first.

Either way I expect to see him playing soon and then you are in a better position to judge, but how about you give the lad a chance and at least wait until then.

I went to manchester so have saw Sadler

Also. Alan gow. Hadn't played any football since last season and can get on bench. Sadler has played footbsll and can't get ahead of Thomas Reilly. Think shows how good he is.

Eds football is very poor I've been to a few matches over past few years Abd can easily say most wouldn't get a game for st mirren. Hence why most get released and end up in lower leagues

Apart from "top cat" and Gilmour, does anyone in Scotland believe the likes of tommy Craig and Gary Teale are top flight managers? The rest of the league must be pushing themselves laughing when they remember we have Gilmour running our club.

Well, enjoyed the game yesterday.

First half was reasonable, we defended pretty well, although Aberdeen were the better team.

The 2nd goal killed the game stone dead from our point of view.

Aberdeen are the best all round team I've seen this season.

I'll refrain from greetin about players who didn't play etc and our manager and the board. Fed up hearing about it.

We have 6 games before the break, 5 which we have a chance to get points from.

Exciting stuff.

Edited by faraway saint

Well, enjoyed the game yesterday.

First half was reasonable, we defended pretty well, although Aberdeen were the better team.

The 2nd goal killed the game stone dead from our point of view.

Aberdeen are the best all round team I've seen this season.

I'll refrain from greetin about players who didn't play etc and our manager and the board. Fed up hearing about it.

We have 6 games before the break, 5 which we have a chance to get points from.

Exciting stuff.

The worry is last week I thought ICT were the best team that I'd seen all season at Paisley.

When Cheesy went off injured I felt it was the wrong substitution to put Baird in at the back. He's a decent young player but does he really need to be chucked in at the deep end like that.

At 2-0 down and one way traffic Ozzy should have came on and Goody dropped back.

Felt sorry for Baird, he had a difficult time (same as the rest of the defence) especially for the first 20 mins he was on. Doesn't help when he's playing alongside 2 fullbacks who were getting roasted and a natural left back playing beside him in the centre.

Good young player but we had better options without risking the young player getting a real confidence bashing.

Edited by davidg

Was at the game yesterday. Aberdeen are a good side but you would think it was Barcelona we were playing by the way we set up. Let them have wave after wave of attack and we can't do that when our defence is so poor. All 4 of them had nightmares yesterday, especially kelly who is so weak in the air. Agree with Teale re McGinn I thought he was our best player yesterday and looked back to his dogged self, although that wasn't hard as everyone else was as weak as piss. Big one next week

I think it is incredible that in Teale's post match interview he says that he didn't expect anything but a defeat yesterday.

Does he tell the players his personal feelings that he knows we are too pish to get anything.

Great motivation. No wonder the players appear to have f**k all interest in putting in a shift.

Piss poor attitude from Teale's.

I think it is incredible that in Teale's post match interview he says that he didn't expect anything but a defeat yesterday.

Does he tell the players his personal feelings that he knows we are too pish to get anything.

Great motivation. No wonder the players appear to have f**k all interest in putting in a shift.

Dundee got a draw up there recently by taking the game to them , if we start like lambs to the slaughter , then , like yesterday , we get what we deserve !

Gary Teale was the wrong choice and it should have been apparent to the club that upgrading an assistant to be manager would be a bigger mistake than the last time they done so, but this unfortunately shows the lack of interest within our set up.

The incestuous influence in some clubs actually works in their favour because they have a real interest in it being used to better their clubs as well as lining their own and their pals pockets. Our incestuous influence only serves to preserve the positions of people who are not very good at their role.